Trump wants to invoke martial law

• Tiny
  • 12-21-2020, 09:26 PM
I didn't see this post because the board was screwed up but as you can see, I did try to amend my question to you as soon as I became aware of Flynn's interview.

There was no need to add "exactly" to your statement. One can play the video and hear Flynn say unequivocally that he was not calling for it. One could say that it is the duty of an adviser, to point out what is possible if not advisable but what it does point out, is that the headline was wrong and probably intentionally so.

"Nobody wants to invoke martial law" would have been a more correct headline but truth was not what they were looking for. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Nobody wants to invoke martial law. But Trump won on November 3, he should impound all the voting machines. And martial law really wouldn't be a big deal. It's not unprecedented. We've done it 64 times. Now I'm not calling for that, nudge nudge, wink wink. We have a constitutional process and that needs to be followed. But I'm a little concerned about the Supreme Court because they're not following the constitution. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Here's the whole Newsmax segment on video. And if you read the article below the video, it sounds like they're agreeing with me, not you,

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tru...17/id/1002139/

I don't think Flynn should have been prosecuted. That said, he and the other nut cases on this train, like Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and Donald Trump, look like they're doing their best to hand the Georgia elections to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Lin Wood is the King of the Idiots. He's accusing the Georgia Republican governor, secretary of state, and others of being in the hip pocket of the Chinese, and is sure they'll be behind bars in short order. And he's not coy like General Flynn. He's pretty clear:

Patriots are praying tonight that
@realDonaldTrump
will impose martial law in disputed states, seize voting machines for forensic examination, & appoint
@SidneyPowell1
as special counsel to investigate election fraud.

Our country must learn TRUTH of 20/20 election.

We must.

Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota & Pennsylvania are states in which martial law should be imposed & machines/ballots seized.

7 states under martial law.
43 states not under martial law.

I like those numbers.

Do it
@realDonaldTrump
!

Nation supports you.

Linn Wood, Twitter, December 19
op got his ass handed to him AGAIN and is MIA!

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Apparently not. And why you talking about other guys’ asses?
Not MIA at all trix. Just waiting for a proud boy post that is worthy of my response. Has yet to occur.

You wish I was MIA. But it's not going to happen Originally Posted by Jam3768
OMG! Funniest thread ever! OP spit roasted Originally Posted by DTickler
OMG! Funniest thread ever! OP spit roasted Originally Posted by DTickler
Not MIA at all trix. Just waiting for a proud boy post that is worthy of my response. Has yet to occur.

You wish I was MIA. But it's not going to happen Originally Posted by Jam3768
lmao
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2020, 06:04 AM
I didn't see this post because the board was screwed up but as you can see, I did try to amend my question to you as soon as I became aware of Flynn's interview.

There was no need to add "exactly" to your statement. One can play the video and hear Flynn say unequivocally that he was not calling for it. One could say that it is the duty of an adviser, to point out what is possible if not advisable but what it does point out, is that the headline was wrong and probably intentionally so.

"Nobody wants to invoke martial law" would have been a more correct headline but truth was not what they were looking for. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You weren't aware because you do no research in search of the truth.

Let's me explain to the slow to understand Trump's MO.

Flynn saying he is not advocating martial law is in fact Flynn advocating martial law....especially on Newsmax , a source of much of Trumps news.

Be like me saying I don't want to talk about deporting Melania Trump. Nobody was talking about deporting her. Me bringing it up but by putting a disclaimer...I not advocating deporting Melania Trump, is just a cover.

Of fucking course Flynn is advocating martial law and a redo of the election. Why the fuck did Trump bring him to the WH? I'll tell you....to see if Flynn could convince Trumps inner circle to get on board. He failed. But make no mistake....Trump wanted him there.

Only ignorant chimps can not follow that bouncing ball.
I have grown weary waiting for one of you Trump tards to come up with a post worthy of my response. Since that is apparently not going to happen, then let me say this.

I have found your lame ass defense and lack of acknowledgement that the op in this thread is true to be hilarious. Articles referring to this have been all over the place lately. Just how far do you need to have your head buried in the sand to proclaim the op in this thread as being false?

Even if he didn't originally bring it up, what other president even has this conversation in the oval office in the first place? All because he is too much of a big ass baby to admit he lost fair and square. I mean we are talking about trying to make an end run around the constitution here. Even Nixon never contemplated such a scenario.

How much more proof do require to realize he is the worst fucking president of all time? Never mind trying to answer that. If you aren't already aware of this fact by now, you never will be. And I pity you for being so totally clueless.
Damnit. Another duplicate post

Even deleted my cookies dilbert and this still happened.
Damnit. Another duplicate post

Even deleted my cookies dilbert and this still happened. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Fuck. Bumping this thread to the top. Would hate to have trixie think I was mia.

As if anything could be more ridiculous and hilarious than that. You wish trixie
Jesus Christ. And that didn't work either.

I believe you have some kind of semi serious issue here mods
Last try. Bump

Finally. Success

Biggest crawfishin Ive ever seen. That ass got handed to you.I really like this one that actually was said by slick willie.
"I did not have sex with that women"!
Then later slick willie said
"I didnt know a blow job was sex"!

bahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhah hah

Biggest crawfishin Ive ever seen. That ass got handed to you.I really like this one that actually was said by slick willie.
"I did not have sex with that women"!
Then later slick willie said
"I didnt know a blow job was sex"!

bahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhah hah Originally Posted by winn dixie
Entertaining!
Brilliant
Entertaining! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider