Girl banned from wearing MAGA hat claims school is violating her First Amendment rights

There you go showing what a real jackass you are celebrating a mob of lib-retard men beating on a woman. My aren't you a proud, misogynistic SOB.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shouldn't have been dancing around in a Trump jersey. Bitch deserved getting egged in the face. I don't expect someone with your lack of intelligence and your level of ignorance to understand this, but there is a difference between getting an egg thrown in your face and getting "beat" as you put it.

Now I eagerly await your reply I P. Love putting you in your place, which isn't hard to do at all.
Shouldn't have been dancing around in a Trump jersey. Bitch deserved getting egged in the face. I don't expect someone with your lack of intelligence and your level of ignorance to understand this, but there is a difference between getting an egg thrown in your face and getting "beat" as you put it.

Now I eagerly await your reply I P. Love putting you in your place, which isn't hard to do at all.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
They have a different set of rules in the rest of the country from your place where you grew up, goober. Real men don't hit women -- never have. So, we here all know what sub-set you belong to when you cheer such abominable behavior.
anyone advocating this woman should be assaulted for supporting Trump is part of the very violent poltico-racist nazi antiitfa clan known as Democrats.
They have a different set of rules in the rest of the country from your place where you grew up, goober. Real men don't hit women -- never have. So, we here all know what sub-set you belong to when you cheer such abominable behavior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree. That's why I can proudly say that I have never in my life ever hit or even gotten rough with a woman. That part of the video (all though hilarious) was a small part of of it. Leave it to you to ignore the rest.
FYI, your president has a history of raping underage girls and groping & sexually harassing women, goober. But let me guess that's all "Fake News".

Thanks for taking the bait and allowing me to exploit your ignorance yet again.

On another note. Do you have any kind of life besides sitting behind a keyboard and guarding the political forum??
anyone advocating this woman should be assaulted for supporting Trump is part of the very violent poltico-racist nazi antiitfa clan known as Democrats. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ignore button
The unhinged left is ALL over the place...I'm still waiting for WTF or anyone else to link videos of the unhinged right...
It's the MAGA hats and fake news shirts that seem to cause serious psychotic episodes with them...interesting...Pavlov's dogs come to mind.
there nothing funny about a woman being assaulted just for wearing a maga t-shirt.

you have some very unthinking people who think violence is the way to go.
The basis of the ideology...Antifa
anyone advocating this woman should be assaulted for supporting Trump is part of the very violent poltico-racist nazi antiitfa clan known as Democrats. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you don't know your stuff. fuck that stupid Nazi loving bitch. you play with fire you get burned. at least she wasn't scared to wear her hat like the grown ups are
The unhinged left is ALL over the place...I'm still waiting for WTF or anyone else to link videos of the unhinged right...
It's the MAGA hats and fake news shirts that seem to cause serious psychotic episodes with them...interesting...Pavlov's dogs come to mind. Originally Posted by bb1961
Just google it, bb1961.

You’re delusional for a change.

Hard to see the parade when you’re marching in it.
Just google it, bb1961.

You’re delusional for a change.

Hard to see the parade when you’re marching in it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please provide your google search paramters.
I agree. That's why I can proudly say that I have never in my life ever hit or even gotten rough with a woman. That part of the video (all though hilarious) was a small part of of it. Leave it to you to ignore the rest.
FYI, your president has a history of raping underage girls and groping & sexually harassing women, goober. But let me guess that's all "Fake News".

Thanks for taking the bait and allowing me to exploit your ignorance yet again.

On another note. Do you have any kind of life besides sitting behind a keyboard and guarding the political forum??
Originally Posted by Little Monster
No, there's no 'bait'. The chum you're chopping and throwing into the sea is the very little that is left of your manhood. Men don't beat women. That you cheer such violent behavior is proof that you're a misogynistic asshole.

you don't know your stuff. fuck that stupid Nazi loving bitch. you play with fire you get burned. at least she wasn't scared to wear her hat like the grown ups are Originally Posted by themystic
So you advocate beating the fuck out of a woman because you don't like the way she dresses!?!?!? You have the same fucking mentality as a rapist who blames the woman's manner of dress to justify her getting raped. So you're a misogynistic rapist in your spare time?
If roles were reversed and these same people were wearing a malcolm x hat and a black lives matter t-shirt would we even be discussing this? I think not! Fucking hypocritical double standards!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 12:57 PM
The unhinged left is ALL over the place...I'm still waiting for WTF or anyone else to link videos of the unhinged right... Originally Posted by bb1961
All you have to do is google "birther"! In fact your leader had many of you loons lathered up...
All you have to do is google "birther"! In fact your leader had many of you loons lathered up... Originally Posted by WTF
The topic is maga and first amendment rights. Not that odumbo was born in kenya and has a forged birth certificate from hoo y ee.