Reality check, no one in authority has called the election.

You said she did go to court and the court issued a ruling...two lies you've told. Neither happened. I've got to put you on ignore as you have nothing useful to contribute. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You said she did go to court and the court issued a ruling...two lies you've told. Neither happened. I've got to put you on ignore as you have nothing useful to contribute. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Go back and re-read his posts. Sadly, you're mistaken.
Face it, he lied and his posting has died.
It's just like trying to reason with a bunch of cement blocks.

And John Barleycorn Must Die is one of the thickest blocks of all.
Face it, he lied and his posting has died. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No, he didn't. You are incorrect.
Lord, you gave them eyes but they do not see.
Lord, you gave them eyes but they do not see. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They dont want too! They just want to point fingers blame others and accept zero responsibilities!
Theyre basically pieces of shit thats been regurgitated and called dims!
Holy fuck, yous are feelings and flailing about, WSNDs.

If this wasn’t so fucking dangerous, it would be pathetic, but in most countries, him with the most votes is the winner. Except of course in shithole countries, as your soon to be ex douchebag in chief so eloquently calls thems.

I was pretty certain that yous would be screaming and wailing like a bunch of banshees and flailing abouts like the inflatable pink gorillas on the car dealerships. And I was right as my jerk hand!

But nobody is flailing and wailing like Melania, eh? She’s going to miss her chances for her and Trudeau to meat.

Lord, you gave them eyes but they do not see. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Your eyes are no better than a Mr. Potato Head that hasn't had them put in yet.

You have big clunky feet, stubby legs, short arms, goofy eyes, and big red ruby lips. But nobody has put in your eyes yet, so you cannot see what should be as plain as that bulbous nose on your face.
Reality check: Biden is unfit for office
He knows he’s just saying what he wants regardless of whether he’s right. He’s obtuse sadly and he knows it. I’m still waiting for the Trump team to make credible allegations of fraud in COURT rather than on TV and on Parlor and Twitter and any other outlet to which they do not have an obligation to tell the truth.

When they’ve gone to COURT they have not alleged fraud. They have not put forth evidence of fraud. In fact, they have admitted they have no evidence of fraud. When presented with the possibility of a perjury charge these “witnesses and whistleblowers” are recanting. The mail worker that claimed they were backdating mail in votes originally stated by affidavit that he was instructed to do so. Then the postmaster IG went to interview him and ok and behold he said he was caught up in the Trump hype and he lied. Noone back dated anything and he was never instructed to. He just wanted to feel special like he was helping Trump. In Nevada the “these people don’t live in Clark Co” allegations are again false. Many of the 3000 people are students or military families. Some are people that relocated and didn’t get another permanent residence due to Covid before the registration period. By law they can still vote in Clark Co NV and did by mail. Those claims will be thrown out.

The reality is that voter fraud is the big lie that Republicans have hung on to because Trump and a few others, without evidence, without proof, believe it and therefore they can’t help but keep selling it. The reality is that it doesn’t exist in any numbers which would effect an election for something besides dog-catcher or school board or something.

Let it go Corn, it’s over. Trump lost by a lot at this point. Biden has won.

Now just get on to complaining about his presidency.
Reality check: Biden is unfit for office Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Reality check: you had a chance to vote that opinion. You lost.

ESBAM.
Joeys was Never gonna be the potus ,,,,,,,,, it was all about orange man bad thinking is hard
Joeys was Never gonna be the potus ,,,,,,,,, it was all about orange man bad thinking is hard Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Apparently so is good typing