Why all the un-true bashing?!?!

Too many clothes are in the pictures.
I just noticed Taylor left her showcase up. She must have posted a new photo the last day she was here. I never saw it before. I told her after I saw her that she should post some different photos, that a lotta guys would not make the call because when you look TGTBT everyone figures the reality is going to be really bad.

Oh well. nice girl I would love to see her again, but ...

But if anyone might have been curious about what she really looked like, the first thumbnail photo in the black nightie - I think that was possibly even taken right here in Austin. That is *exactly* what she looked like (even same attire) as when I saw her. Did not know what to expect - I was on my way over probably when mastermind posted the first local review of her. Glad I decided to take the gamble.

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3380

Sweet girl, to each their own but I was happy she *didn't* look exactly like her older photos. That photo that was exactly what you were getting...I figure some will be glad they saved their $$$, others will wish they made the call, but pretty sure she will not be back this way again. :-(

What are you talking about? Your posts aren't even making since love...I don't think my asking to stay on topic is a form of lashing out.. Originally Posted by Valerie

Typo, sorry doll I was lashing out my self. Guess had read one too many “Stay on topics” lately, (not from mods) and it gets kind of annoying.

Well on my way to becoming immune.
  • Leta
  • 04-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Technically saying your pics were not accurate is not bashing. There is a difference between "glamour shot's" and pics being altered to make you look totally different than how you really look. Some guys will go ahead with the appointment no matter what and some guys will leave. Either way if someone shows up expecting one thing and gets another there is going to be some disappointment. You look at least 25 pounds lighter in the pics on your ad than the ones you posted yourself in the thread.