I love Christmas season.. don't you?

point taken sissy, all will go back to normal if certain fucktards got off their high horses and moved on...taken a quote from sofia 'lol makes it lighthearted.' Fun and games is had for all, and I will post if I feel. Not my first rodeo, the kitchen would have to be hell hot and there are very few here that have enough coal.. they're not even in this forum. There are plenty of other chicks to harass here, and they actually care. It becomes more and more apparent that some of the guys here instigate and keep way more drama than the chicks. FTR I'm not distancing myself from Brooke, she just hasn't been posting.
I don't give a shit about you, that's dearhunter's job. But the non-GFE fat chick? I'm riding her dumb ass straight to hell...
If we are picking, I came out way ahead.....I'm just saying.
I don't give a shit about you, that's dearhunter's job. But the non-GFE fat chick? I'm riding her dumb ass straight to hell... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
They do not bottle that kind of charm. The powder room just had a panty creaming moment.
let the fucktard games begin

I am right 97% of the time, who gives a fuck about the other 4% Originally Posted by luxury daphne
100% - 97% = 3%
:facepalm:

And they have the nerve to ask me....why I drink.... :ruefulheadshake:
100% - 97% = 3% Originally Posted by Hugh Mongous
Hugh, no offense, you might want to sit this one out...
this is the stuff dreams are made of
We couldn't make this shit up........could we?
  • rwksl
  • 12-20-2010, 10:32 PM
100% - 97% = 3% Originally Posted by Hugh Mongous
Hugh, no offense, you might want to sit this one out... Originally Posted by Wakeuр