A feel good story for the 4th

FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you'd best stop panhandling for tampons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No sense you advertising that you're queer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM has advertised his queerness for a few years now at those KansASS gloryholes that HIS former gay lover, butt buddy and mentor woomby helped him set up. It's sure been a lifestyle change for the KansASS "mountain guide " and dingleberry picker ! He panhandles for those tampons to make the KansASS gay community think that his tranny ass is going through his " conversion " to be the Caitlyn of KansASS !
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

EKIM has advertised his queerness for a few years now at those KansASS gloryholes that HIS former gay lover, butt buddy and mentor woomby helped him set up. It's sure been a lifestyle change for the KansASS "mountain guide " and dingleberry picker ! He panhandles for those tampons to make the KansASS gay community think that his tranny ass is going through his " conversion " to be the Caitlyn of KansASS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is more queer than a three dollar bill.
there are not enough hours in a day but I guess that is why you won that poll Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You made a monkey of yourself when you bought into whaccko and chimp chump's bullshit. What can you expect from a hillbilly who misspells Texas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ask and answered, see line 1

Ekim the Inbred Chimp is more queer than a three dollar bill. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shame you had to quote that dumb SOB, I haven't had to see his endless gay fag posting since I put him on ignore. Of course seeing you are both I see why you would do it.

Better get busy passing the tampons out before there is blood running down their legs.
ask and answered, see line 1 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Anyone as dumb as you prob would take more than a day to think up a excuse.
did you say something chimp?

you just want brag on being stupid?
Anyone as dumb as you prob would take more than a day to think up a excuse. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
IT WAS THE SAME DAY DIPSHIT
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
did you say something chimp?

you just want brag on being stupid? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
IT WAS THE SAME DAY DIPSHIT Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That is your excuse? LMAO, want another shot at spelling Texas?
That is your excuse? LMAO, want another shot at spelling Texas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How 'bout YOU take a shot at spelling KansASS gloryhole ! E-K-I-M-'S H-O-U-S-E !!!
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, btw, it seems you have a thing for little white balls, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and, btw, it seems you have a thing for little white balls, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That would leave you out if it was true, chimp chump.