Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

... Trump may have de-classified them BEFORE He left office.
Which was me point of mentioning PRESIDENT Trump.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That would be a matter of public record then.

Your point was erroneous.

The FBI was at Mar A Lago in June. Trump apparently didn’t give them up. He was EX President then. And an unemployed con man.

Again, your what ifs are nonsense.
True that he MAY have declassified documents before leaving office to become a regular citizen...but, we don't KNOW THAT AS FACT, do we. Regardless, presidential records/documents don't lawfully belong to EX President Trump, they belong to us all, the people, subject to national security classification. If such documents MAY have been declassified by THEN President Trump, then the people should rightly expect to know their content. That is IF such documents were the subject of the warrant, which we don't KNOW. Originally Posted by reddog1951
... That was me point BEFORE - and then I get insulted
and lectured, mate... And I never stated it was a
fact or any fact that Trump did de-classify anything.

... I was asking if PRESIDENT Trump could.

And WHY is it taking them so long to explain
about the warrant?? ... And why the RAID??

... Oh... and why we're here, mate:
So it's CITIZEN Trump now? ... Hmmmm... Okay.
And then it would also be CITIZEN Bush?
And CITIZEN OBama? ... And CITIZEN Clinton.
And CITIZEN Hillary is wife of CITIZEN Bill?

Ok... I understand now - and soon to be CITIZEN Biden.
Just wanna make sure that we're all playing by the
same set of rules and laws.
Because to this point - we haven't been.

But we WILL be come January. ...

#### Salty
Just help us understand the front and back of your circular argument.

That way nobody will have to explain it to you every time you repeat it.

Thanks, mate!
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2022, 05:09 PM

And WHY is it taking them so long to explain
about the warrant?? ...

It seems as if Trumps legal team has the warrant....why haven't they released it?

Could it be that would not help with Trumps narrative of "poor pitiful me"?
The FBI has not listed what they took. They can add anything to the pile which includes some of Melania's panties apparently.

As for classified documents; the president, while president, can declassify anything he wants by just saying so, revealing it, or making it public. It's that simple for the simple minded.

As for the warrant, I've read that it had to do with presidential paperwork and documents. Okay, why did they break into a personal safe AFTER they found the documents in question locked in a room in the basement? Also, why were they in Melania's underwear drawer looking for "official government documents".
You read. Lol. Sure.
... Oh... and why we're here, mate:
So it's CITIZEN Trump now? ... Hmmmm... Okay.
And then it would also be CITIZEN Bush?
And CITIZEN OBama? ... And CITIZEN Clinton.
And CITIZEN Hillary is wife of CITIZEN Bill?

O

Technically correct. We still refer to all of them, including Trump as President-- but as former Presidents-- they ARE ordinary citizens in the eyes of the law. The day the new guy gets sworn in, they lose the abilities that the office of POTUS grants them.
"As for the warrant, I've read that it had to do with presidential paperwork and documents. Okay, why did they break into a personal safe AFTER they found the documents in question locked in a room in the basement? Also, why were they in Melania's underwear drawer looking for "official government documents"."
Curious as to the source of what was "read". And how the author of what was "read" has REAL knowledge...especially in regards to the statement that the documents in question were indeed found...veery iinteresting...if indeed truth as the title of this thread suggests we discuss.

As to Melania's drawers, I'm sure there are many here that would like to get in them as well. Truth is, personally, I try to avoid the risk of frostbite.
From the OP

The FBI raided the home of former President Trump and his son Eric (plus family). They did it at gun point with 30 FBI agents...over paperwork. Remember, Eric just lost his mother two weeks ago and his kids their grandmother. Now this comes along.

At gun point? What bullshit.
30 agents? According to Eric? More bullshit.
You can't resist lying.

Lost his mother? So what? They buried her on a golf course. As part of getting a tax break. What does the search matter?
The FBI hasn't listed what they took? How do you know? The same way you knew they had guns drawn?
The FBI has not listed what they took. They can add anything to the pile which includes some of Melania's panties apparently.Bullshit.

As for classified documents; the president, while president, can declassify anything he wants by just saying so, revealing it, or making it public. It's that simple for the simple minded.Including you. It can't be done retroactively

As for the warrant, I've read that it had to do with presidential paperwork and documents. It had to do with classified document per news reports Okay, why did they break into a personal safe AFTER they found the documents in question locked in a room in the basement? Also, why were they in Melania's underwear drawer looking for "official government documents". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
A few things.

Why are you asking these lame questions? Where did you hear they looked anywhere outside of the locations listed in the warrants?

So you are saying the safe wasn't covered by the warrant. If anyone was going to say they broke into a safe not covered by the search warrant it would be one or more of 4-5 people. You are definitely one of them.

Like Melania would let Trump put anything of his near her under ware whether it was in a drawer or on her body
From the OP

The FBI raided the home of former President Trump and his son Eric (plus family). They did it at gun point with 30 FBI agents...over paperwork. Remember, Eric just lost his mother two weeks ago and his kids their grandmother. Now this comes along.

At gun point? What bullshit.
30 agents? According to Eric? More bullshit.
You can't resist lying.

Lost his mother? So what? They buried her on a golf course. As part of getting a tax break. What does the search matter?
The FBI hasn't listed what they took? How do you know? The same way you knew they had guns drawn?

A few things.

Why are you asking these lame questions? Where did you hear they looked anywhere outside of the locations listed in the warrants?

So you are saying the safe wasn't covered by the warrant. If anyone was going to say they broke into a safe not covered by the search warrant it would be one or more of 4-5 people. You are definitely one of them.

Like Melania would let Trump put anything of his near her under ware whether it was in a drawer or on her body
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
tds is strong with this one! What we have is a rogue agency that needs to be corralled and investigated! Pitiful
I just hope we finally get to see the russian hooker pee tapes that were in his safe.
The FBI has not listed what they took. They can add anything to the pile which includes some of Melania's panties apparently.

As for classified documents; the president, while president, can declassify anything he wants by just saying so, revealing it, or making it public. It's that simple for the simple minded.

As for the warrant, I've read that it had to do with presidential paperwork and documents. Okay, why did they break into a personal safe AFTER they found the documents in question locked in a room in the basement? Also, why were they in Melania's underwear drawer looking for "official government documents". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

maybe this raid was a "cover" to find whatever it is they were looking for. a fishing expedition.... to create another search warrant?
I just hope we finally get to see the russian hooker pee tapes that were in his safe. Originally Posted by royamcr

theres no pee tape.
All the stupid speculation from the ECCIE Stupidiotic Conspiracists is nonsense. Trump’s lawyer already said there was classified documents at issue (meaning they were not declassified) and they have the warrant and receipt (meaning they know exactly what was taken and the list of things taken).

Stop all the lies about “maybe it’s not classified?”, the lawyer admitted they are.
Stop the lies about “they took stuff and didn’t explain it was”, the lawyer has the receipt.

If you’re saying otherwise you just further circulating lies.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2022, 06:53 AM
tds is strong with this one! What we have is a rogue agency that needs to be corralled and investigated! Pitiful Originally Posted by winn dixie
What we need is for some folks to quit parroting right wing pundits whose job is to make up ridiculous shit that then gets speard as gospel on social networks.

Is there any proof guns were drawn? A resounding no. Quite the opposite in fact.

Trump has the warrant and could release it if he'd like. That he hasn't tells me all I need to know. He is playing his followers as fools yet again and making money off the situtation. A situtation he created btw.