ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

Attachment 345253

We know she does NOT have AIDS because she told us so.... The Immune System Deficiency that puts her in fear for her life and susceptible to catching just about anything and dying from it is NOT ACQUIRED... It was something she was born with or developed another way...... Remember,,,,, It is NOT ACQUIRED

Considering how there appears to be no difference in WHAT it is or how it differs....... How is anyone NOT supposed to fear it?

All the details can be found in the San Antonio Forums if you look. This is not supposition.... SHE told us....
.. sorry.. Keyboard Hiccups
Difference is I am here !!!! And yes you have every right to post, not denying that but brining on drama when you have your own http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1150914 deal with that first before you take on someone else.
And at first I wasnt even talking about you I was talking how ever about the OP and the hobbiest this is about but since you you feel the need to play capitan save a ho, thats fine too. Originally Posted by shayla84

Shayla...

Well, it is NICE to have you back in TEXAS!! Shayla, the difference between you and I is that whenever a lady decides to post an ALERT or a WARNING about a hobbyist in the city that I either reside in or I am visiting... I am GRATEFUL that they are willing to put themselves on the line to help us stay safe...

If I do not find the alert to be of interest to me then I move on... That is just my style... I try to be as nice as possible to everyone...

Last but not least... My Whispers has THIRTY THREADS about his OBSESSION/HATRED of me and there is NO WAY on GOD'S GREEN EARTH that I could keep up with all of them... and why would I?

My Whispers like to TALK... A LOT!! It does not matter that everything that comes out of his mouth is lies, speculation and innuendo... He has FUN creating his threADS about me...

What can I say... His THREAD COUNTS go up ASTRONOMICALLY when he gets to bash me... So, who am I to take away his FUN?

You see Princess... either someone LIKES YOU or THEY DON'T... if they don't then you move on and live your life...

Have a great day!!

Your amused slave,

Guinevere

We really need to keep the spot light on "The Player". We don't want to piss him off.

hey Playa... instead of harassing these ladies why don't you call and text me? Here I'll give you two numbers...

512-867-5309

or my 800

800- EAT-SHIT (800-328-7448)

Well I will be the first one to say I DONT give a damn who likes me and who does not, and yes I have seen the thread whispers put out but its the same as the texas wide alert Embers put out, I see no difference, obviously he thinks your a threat to peoples health safty, not my concern, I cant say one way or another if its true, Hope not for your life concern but for others too.
And I am greatful IF he was in my City, now I might be wrong but I thought he was in Houston or what have you!!!! But it looks like someones ass hurt about something and both are trying to play get back, to me unless someones outting someone(which someone seems to have an issue with) or someones hurting someone, or someones shorting someone its not an alert, Talking shit about someone, if youve maintained a good rep and everything then there should be no issues, people are going to know its bullshit and thats it.

I mean you are the one who said "You see Princess... either someone LIKES YOU or THEY DON'T... if they don't then you move on and live your life..."
People need to take there own advice.
Well I will be the first one to say I DONT give a damn who likes me and who does not, and yes I have seen the thread whispers put out but its the same as the texas wide alert Embers put out, I see no difference, obviously he thinks your a threat to peoples health safty, not my concern, I cant say one way or another if its true, Hope not for your life concern but for others too.
And I am greatful IF he was in my City, now I might be wrong but I thought he was in Houston or what have you!!!! But it looks like someones ass hurt about something and both are trying to play get back, to me unless someones outting someone(which someone seems to have an issue with) or someones hurting someone, or someones shorting someone its not an alert, Talking shit about someone, if youve maintained a good rep and everything then there should be no issues, people are going to know its bullshit and thats it.

I mean you are the one who said "You see Princess... either someone LIKES YOU or THEY DON'T... if they don't then you move on and live your life..."
People need to take there own advice. Originally Posted by shayla84
Try it again and this time be nice. Can you do that? Should I explain the keep the spot light on THE PLAYER thing again? If you pulled this shit in Dallas you would get "5" points. It's called THREAD HIJACKING! SL Mod for a day. IJS
I am responding to her comment to me, and this isnt dallas. And this is about the "alert", so "MOD for a day" thanks.
And this would be considered the same thing as hijacking although I am still talking about the "alert" being posted.
We really need to keep the spot light on "The Player". We don't want to piss him off.

hey Playa... instead of harassing these ladies why don't you call and text me? Here I'll give you two numbers...

512-867-5309

or my 800

800- EAT-SHIT (800-328-7448)

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Last but not least... My Whispers has THIRTY THREADS about his OBSESSION/HATRED of me and there is NO WAY on GOD'S GREEN EARTH that I could keep up with all of them... and why would I?

My Whispers like to TALK... A LOT!! It does not matter that everything that comes out of his mouth is lies, speculation and innuendo... He has FUN creating his threADS about me...

What can I say... His THREAD COUNTS go up ASTRONOMICALLY when he gets to bash me... So, who am I to take away his FUN?

You see Princess... either someone LIKES YOU or THEY DON'T... if they don't then you move on and live your life...

Have a great day!!

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
I only started one ABOUT you...... your minions are making everything ABOUT you it seems so I would imagine we well see 30 or so more over the course of the month or until you drop all mention of me and the former cause you chose to threaten to out....

I don't blame Ricky...... He simply does your bidding....... and you will be held responsible for his actions in time...... tit for tat lady...... tit for tat...

I neither hate you not obsess on you..... If others did not tell be of your constant mention of me I would still be dealing with other things..... Yeah you lost your throne.. Yeah you had some things you should not have said blown up and a spotlight shined on them.... but it was all your own doing......

What I do feel for you is simple pity.......
  • ztonk
  • 09-01-2014, 04:09 PM
OK, campers, Happy Labor Day to all of you, too.

As self-proclaimed "Mod for a day" SL has already stated, this thread is about "ThePlayer". Back on topic please!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Yeah, back on topic my little minions!!

Wha wha whaaaaaa
I am responding to her comment to me, and this isnt dallas. And this is about the "alert", so "MOD for a day" thanks. Originally Posted by shayla84
And this would be considered the same thing as hijacking although I am still talking about the "alert" being posted. Originally Posted by shayla84
Sure you want to play with me Shayla? I was addressing THE PLAYER. This thread is about THE PLAYER... NO? I still have a happy face smiley don't make me change it to a frown!
Yeah, back on topic my little minions!!

Wha wha whaaaaaa Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Perfect!

Come out come out where ever you are PLAYER. He will be back he has no self control. He just doesn't handle rejection well. Me on the other hand.... well lets just keep the focus on Da Playa.

Shayla you know better. There are only FOUR RULES in Austin.

1) Always kiss the godfathers (Whispers) ring.
2) Never ask Toyz for a tip
3) Never argue with an OCD SL
4) Type Less Suck more (Credit to Eryn)

Sorry sweets I dont kiss ass well, actually wait, I dont at all, its in my showcase of things I dont do!!!!!!!!! lol
Perfect!

Come out come out where ever you are PLAYER. He will be back he has no self control. He just doesn't handle rejection well. Me on the other hand.... well lets just keep the focus on Da Playa.

Shayla you know better. There are only FOUR RULES in Austin.

1) Always kiss the godfathers (Whispers) ring.
2) Never ask Toyz for a tip
3) Never argue with an OCD SL
4) Type Less Suck more (Credit to Eryn)

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Come out come out where ever you are PLAYER. He will be back he has no self control. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Ya gotta bear with him. This thread is running in multiple cities ya know.....