Why is Music, Film and Television Dominated by Left-thinkers?

funny line, and by the way, I just learned 3 days ago, that it is Chuck E Cheeses.. I had heard a few people say it, but I thought they got it wrong, that it is Chuck E Cheese, and they were awkwardly pluralizing it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fucking genius i tell you! Hey chung. No one cares!
Did yous get banned from there too, Winnsy?

Lotta hockey moms in Texas?

LOLLING!
Did yous get banned from there too, Winnsy?

Lotta hockey moms in Texas?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

speaking of BANNED ..

Yssup Rider

BANNED
why do you guys obsess over HoeHummer and Yussup Rider? he plagues your mind.. what difference does it make? if you are right, so what? if you are wrong, it shows how he is eating away at you.
why do you guys obsess over HoeHummer and Yussup Rider? he plagues your mind.. what difference does it make? if you are right, so what? if you are wrong, it shows how he is eating away at you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you are in favor of people who have multi handles? In favor of people who dont follow the rules? Next time before you post, i urge you to just stop and think!!
So you are in favor of people who have multi handles? In favor of people who dont follow the rules? Next time before you post, i urge you to just stop and think!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm not in favor of multi-handles.. why didn't you answer my question? it was simple and direct, yet it seems too difficult.

there are probably many guys with multiple handles.. why is this one so troubling, if in fact it is a duplicate?
I'm not in favor of multi-handles.. why didn't you answer my question? it was simple and direct, yet it seems too difficult.

there are probably many guys with multiple handles.. why is this one so troubling, if in fact it is a duplicate? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
why dont you answer the fucking question genius? Now you're deflecting! So you're saying that its ok that this ONE has a multi since there are others? And you even question that this ONE is assup? Go away genius. You're about as useless as assup!

there are probably many guys with multiple handles.. why is this one so troubling, if in fact it is a duplicate? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why dont you stick to writing fake fucking reviews about black street preggos!

just like a liberal. never saw a rule you didn't hate.

it's funny isn't it? you blather like a rabid dog about all the violations of law and the Constitution by Trump yet you can't name one can you?

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA
just like a liberal. never saw a rule you didn't hate.

it's funny isn't it? you blather like a rabid dog about all the violations of law and the Constitution by Trump yet you can't name one can you?

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I like this! It should go on an avatar!
Where’s Mueller when yous needs him, Pedsy? LOLLING you and Winnsy, 10-ply basics.
Where’s Mueller when yous needs him, Pedsy? LOLLING you and Winnsy, 10-ply basics. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

who's Mueller? never heard of him ..

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA
Where’s Mueller when yous needs him, Pedsy? LOLLING you and Winnsy, 10-ply basics. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
who's Mueller? never heard of him ..

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who's Pedsy? Sounds like it could be construed as repeated derogatory name calling. And wasn't that something YSSUP used to dwell on with the anime images.

I think Mr. Hummer just continues to out himself.
Who’s Pedsy, yous ask? Read the posts, interchangeable partsy, if you can’t figure it out, then you’re as stupids as other have called yous.

Sounds like something bamsy would say...

LOLLING!
Why dont you stick to writing fake fucking reviews about black street preggos! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Ha! that review is so under your skin, just like HoeHummer! I will ask, even though you never answer my questions.. why in God's name would I make up a review about fucking a Black pregnant Chick?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Liar.. I have never said Trump broke a law or violated the Constitution.. NEVER. I have questions about the "phone call", but I have no definitive view whether any violation occurred. I think it should be investigated, just like Burisma.. you are the Liberal here, you are soft on the Bidens, unlike myself