Strapon pictures?

love those toys Sonya....sexy!!

here's a few of mine---pick your poisen.

Originally Posted by DallasRain

LOVE YOUR COLLECTION DALLAS! Especially the pink cock vibe ring in the front, I have that 1 & it is my fave....Drives the boys wild ;-)

P.S the monkey holding the double dil is CUTE!
I think I felt some of those Dallas!

And Happy belated B-Day! How was the midwest swing? Sorry we couldn't meet up. Originally Posted by papadee
Hummm....Lots of wonderful toys....
and I just bought more on my way to Houston!

{now i am ready to do those twisted dps again!}

I luv Lion's Den!!!
Wow.....all you ladies are so wild! For the ladies that catch a flight when you tour.....have you ever had a TSA agent say WTF when they xray your suitcase full of toys at the airport! I always wondered about that!
lol--Jed

But I have had a few toys start vibrating when the bellboy is loading luggage.....imagine his surprise & wonderment...lol
LOL yeah Just a few wks ago on my way back in town a hihway patrol doing routine stops popped my trunk & was greeted by a few of my custom paddles. LOL after a min of staring & dead silence he closed my trunk with a red face!
lol--Jed

But I have had a few toys start vibrating when the bellboy is loading luggage.....imagine his surprise & wonderment...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damm Dallas, I did not see half of them when I saw you. I'm bummed!
max baby---i will be back that way in couple weeks...........and you can!
A very enjoyable thread....thanks for posting. Reminds of one of my best experiences....two ladies wearing strap-ons that took turns on me. One image that is still in my mind is being met at the front door by two lovelies attired in hot corsets, heels, garters, etc., wearing the strap-ons when I walked in (at my request)....sort of set the tone of the evening from the git-go. Sometimes playing the role of a switch has its benefits!