How to give a blow job

1. Danielle, please accept my sincerest apology.

2. I meant this as light humor. I often forget that those who do not know me do not often understand my sense of humor and that humor can often be mistaken as insult in typed form. I truly did not intend to come across as an asshat but after it was brought to my attention and I re-read my post I can completely understand how it could be interpreted as such.

My one experience with Danielle was a top notch experience and u have done nothing but rave about her abilities as I will continue to do in the future.
Hate to tell you this, but you're gonna have to step up your game. I had a chance to try out Shelbgirlie's moves this morning..... DAMN!!! That young lady has some amazing lips! Originally Posted by Buko13
Glad you enjoyed your time. I was afraid you didn't
1. Danielle, please accept my sincerest apology.

2. I meant this as light humor. I often forget that those who do not know me do not often understand my sense of humor and that humor can often be mistaken as insult in typed form. I truly did not intend to come across as an asshat but after it was brought to my attention and I re-read my post I can completely understand how it could be interpreted as such.

My one experience with Danielle was a top notch experience and u have done nothing but rave about her abilities as I will continue to do in the future. Originally Posted by Buko13
Good man right here
In my humble opinion Selena has definitely mastered the art of the blow job...just sayin Originally Posted by In the Country
Awww made me blush!!!
selena sucked me dry and brought me to my knees yeah she's good
I need to start taking notes on who you folks are writing great reviews for! Lots to experience
I need to start taking notes on who you folks are writing great reviews for! Lots to experience Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
You mean you haven't been paying attention?
You mean you haven't been paying attention? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
As soon as I saw what they were saying, it had my full attention! Not to mention when someone gets singled out as being the best, well now that's something worth looking in to lol