Cougar & Cub Thread, RAWR!!

One thing about us older gentlemen, we know how to treat a lady!!!!! We may last long as those cubs but we know what we are doing. Originally Posted by Cajunman
Well he isnt blue collar, and I do know smart blue collar guys that are smart. Ive met real dumb white collar men too lol

Its the age and experience difference. I just want to see him, tell him to not talk, do the deed then leave.

Really been too busy lately to want sex, and too tired. When I want it again I am sure Ill find it.

For most white collar dollar guys, just sayin. By the way, remember the brain is a humans most powerful sex organ... Originally Posted by LA Man
Cubs are cute but lions roc.Dallas i am goin too roc your world straight down the highway to hell.
counting the days here kitty kitty !!!
Its not bragging if you can back it up
Cause stone cold said so
lol wooohoooo Mr Stone babe....hell yeahhhhh

I dont think the older guys understand the cougar cub thing. Most think its purely sexual, and it is not. It is about an attraction, and for me I find that younger men are not bitter and jaded yet. Nor do they feel entitled, and are not controlling. There is a freshness about a younger guy. They are also so much more respectful--from my experience.

Chalk it up to never having grandparents, I do not mesh well with older people.

And I like the older guys as friends, I just dont want to fuck them!
I love hearing about the professions of all spectrums of work from drilling pipelines in the gulf to depositions. I role played & asked this atty to give me my deposition for being naughty. Fun stuff.
Role play is so fun. I'd like to try a parent-teacher conference scenario. "Mr. Lebowski, I'd like to talk to you about Junior's grades..."
Roflmao

[/QUOTE]
Lebowski...your son is failing my Geometry Class. ...
let's chat 1:1...
I'm 34 however i suffer with dyslexia at times. Would love to see your lemons in person.
34 works for me!! I knew you sounded younger and HOT lol. You know how to get in touch with me utr sexy thang!! Im coming back in a few weeks and we can meet up
[QUOTE=chellachella;1055460612]Well he isnt blue collar, and I do know smart blue collar guys that are smart. Ive met real dumb white collar men too lol

Its the age and experience difference. I just want to see him, tell him to not talk, do the deed, and leave

I can't talk through a ball gag.....
It's not often I feel old at 37, but this conversation has done it. Damn. Wish I was a few years younger!