"A classy gentlemen is not looking for a hooker on the Internet"

I have no money and do lots of work, but am still classy and a gentleman. Originally Posted by essence
who doing the analyzing work for you?
  • Iam45
  • 02-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Not always true. With magnets, opposite poles attract. Originally Posted by papadee
Likes never attract. They will stay together, but not attract. If 2 are attracted it is because they are opposites but you, as an outsider, just don't know about it.
who doing the analyzing work for you? Originally Posted by whatupwiththat
Good point who doing the analzing.Everyone's on the internet.
Good point who doing the analzing.Everyone's on the internet. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Mmmmmmm.... Anal zing! sounds like a lot of fun
Mmmmmmm.... Anal zing! sounds like a lot of fun Originally Posted by papadee
No discreiminating analyzer.Everyon'es on the internet and websites
I don't know, this is a question for greater minds than mine. But that won't stop me from trying!
I would say "class," and "whore," are not mutually exclusive terms. A person is who they think they are. Since "class" and "being classy" vary so much within cultures and especially internationally, it would be a moot point to argue that a person cannot be classy because he/she is, technically speaking, a whore.
In my estimation, if a person respects themselves, sets healthy boundaries, and remains polite to those around him/her, then he/she has "class".
Being a prostitute doesn't really factor into it, for me. Since when does a job define who you are as a person? Besides being a politician.
Honestly I think its like Angel said.... It depends on the individual.... It takes time to clarify someone as classy!!!! You cant always judge a book by its cover!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 03-13-2016, 12:44 PM
I don't know, this is a question for greater minds than mine. But that won't stop me from trying!
I would say "class," and "whore," are not mutually exclusive terms. A person is who they think they are. Since "class" and "being classy" vary so much within cultures and especially internationally, it would be a moot point to argue that a person cannot be classy because he/she is, technically speaking, a whore.
In my estimation, if a person respects themselves, sets healthy boundaries, and remains polite to those around him/her, then he/she has "class".
Being a prostitute doesn't really factor into it, for me. Since when does a job define who you are as a person? Besides being a politician. Originally Posted by PiperPosh

Piper,

Do not diminish the quality of your thoughts! DO not assume anyone's mind is "greater" than yours. Thank you for adding to the conversation.

This gave me pause. It speaks to how much influence our puritanical society still has over our views of the hobby and the people in it.
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
You are right that people in this hobby still have these antiquated and puritanical mindsets about sex.

It seems really odd, but I personally believe that many misogynistic men who are still in serious denial about their own sexuality and desires, will still come here to partake, yet try and shit on everyone else, because they feel disgusted with themselves.

Why they do is usually because of what you said; our society's views on free sexual expression is stuck in the Dark Ages.

So, as far as "classy" men and women here; class, imo has entirely to do with one's innate personal character and nothing about how much money they have or what caste they were born into. I've met and known plenty of "high class" men; those who were born into blue blood families or close enough, have ivy league educations and 6 figure (or more) salaries and are still some of the biggest wankers on the planet.

Class simply comes down to how well one thinks of and treats one's own self and others around them.

So, yes. There are many classy men and women here, just as there are many assholes, as is true in life in general.