Why don't conservatives believe in equal pay for women?

BCPL- we are mainly talking about intellectual jobs- which don't necessary require manpower. How is a male doctor superior to a female doctor? How is a male teacher superior to a female teacher etc. We are not talking about a physical labor job- where production determines your pay or bonus- jobs that require intellect should not be based on gender.. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
HA hA
I just had to deal with the urologist my Dad saw, who was a female who just came off baby leave and had no idea about controlling estradiol.... so I sent him to a male uro.
but why are we asking"how is a male superior to a female? " or vica versa
why arent we asking does guberment have a right to decide what salaries people get?

Your cashier analogy is a bad analogy- because you were getting paid as a cashier to work register and not to bring carts in- that's just a duty and of course any person would expect a man to be able to push more carts than a female- I be if your employer at that time wanted the store decorated he would probably call on the females before the males. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
nah, I gave a good example of how men and women are not equal, so equal pay for unequal work makes no sense,...
why would I expect a man to push more carts than a female? see, we arent equal , we have different abilities, so pay should be based on what you can do for your employer, not just a broad stroke/ultimatium saying all people get X dollars.
say you have two poker dealers, one really fast and the other slow,..OR 2 cashiers at Mcdonalds,one who does 5 order in 10 minute, the other does 1 order in 5 five minutes
but they are not the same sex
should they be paid the same?
BCPL- we are mainly talking about intellectual jobs- which don't necessary require manpower. . Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
.I'd love to see you define what that is and have in a law so there is a clear line betweeen "dumbass" and "intellectual" jobs.
LOL
that won't happen
again, the issue should be WHY does the guberment have the right to decide what a company/individual pays the employees.
HA hA
I just had to deal with the urologist my Dad saw, who was a female who just came off baby leave and had no idea about controlling estradiol.... so I sent him to a male uro.
but why are we asking"how is a male superior to a female? " or vica versa
why arent we asking does guberment have a right to decide what salaries people get?

nah, I gave a good example of how men and women are not equal, so equal pay for unequal work makes no sense,...
why would I expect a man to push more carts than a female? see, we arent equal , we have different abilities, so pay should be based on what you can do for your employer, not just a broad stroke/ultimatium saying all people get X dollars.
say you have two poker dealers, one really fast and the other slow,..OR 2 cashiers at Mcdonalds,one who does 5 order in 10 minute, the other does 1 order in 5 five minutes
but they are not the same sex
should they be paid the same? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Speed doesn't correlate with sex all the time- as a pharmacist I have techs who are fast and some are slow- has nothing to do with the gender. Again you are using physical labor examples. Give me proof that a female doctor is inferior to a male doctor- if your logic is correct then we would rarely see a female Valedictorian, but trust me their are many females who finish at the top of their classes.
Speed doesn't correlate with sex all the time- as a pharmacist I have techs who are fast and some are slow- has nothing to do with the gender. Again you are using physical labor examples. Give me proof that a female doctor is inferior to a male doctor- if your logic is correct then we would rarely see a female Valedictorian, but trust me their are many females who finish at the top of their classes. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Female Valedictorians have a lot to do with collecting shopping carts in the parking lot... Mr Christian man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSEpkcHUlm0
BigPussyCockLicker asked a good question, WE. Quit deflecting and answer it. Why should government tell private businesses what to pay? Doctor salaries are usually negotiated and competitive. Why do you want to deny them the right to make their own decisions affecting their own lives? I thought you were in favor of freedom. Also, doctors are not fungible. You can't ask what makes one doctor better than another. Too many variables other than gender.
I'm just wondering what's next?
Right now, companies are being told to pay everyone the same
next, they'll say how much to pay guys?
males/females arent the same. arent equal. If they were equal, why don't we hav seperate doctors/bathrooms?
I remember one summer, I worked at as a cashier at a national retailer
when things were slow, the guys were sent out to get carts, the women never had to.
why? well, we are bigger/stronger than most females.
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Men and women aren't equal in the physical sense. For the most part anyway, that's why you don't see women playing professional Football. On the technical level men and women are equal and these women deserve and should get equal pay. I've seen Female Pilots, Female Mechanics, Female Law Enforcement Officers ect. There are now women entering and being successful in previously male dominate professions and receiving the same entry level pay and pay increases as their careers progress.

Jim
BigPussyCockLicker asked a good question, WE. Quit deflecting and answer it. Why should government tell private businesses what to pay? Doctor salaries are usually negotiated and competitive. Why do you want to deny them the right to make their own decisions affecting their own lives? I thought you were in favor of freedom. Also, doctors are not fungible. You can't ask what makes one doctor better than another. Too many variables other than gender. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Cute old guy - you can negotiate all you want as long as it's fair. The reason why the government should get involved is because of a word called DIscriminaion. COG you do know the elderly are also victims as well. COG if it was up to you companies could reduce someone's pay because they are old, black. Gay, Jew, Muslim - so you don't want a check and balance system but rather everything to run amok?
Speed doesn't correlate with sex all the time- as a pharmacist I have techs who are fast and some are slow- has nothing to do with the gender. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
huh?
I wasnt making any broad generalizations about sex/speed, you'll notice I did not say which sex was which because I was giving a situation where it was easy to see that two workers are not equal. and DO NOT DESERVE EQUAL PAY

Again you are using physical labor examples. Give me proof that a female doctor is inferior to a male doctor- if your logic is correct then we would rarely see a female Valedictorian, but trust me their are many females who finish at the top of their classes. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes, I am giving examples where it's OBVIOUS a law that demands everyone get paid the same is wrong;
the "intellectual" example about the female urologist/MD who did not understand how to do TRT was another example I gave. Clearly you missed that one. recall I had my dad go to a make uro because she didnt know the basics.

Oh your quip about female valedicktorians is useless.
EQ vs IQ my friend.,
excelling at intellectual does not mean you are the best candidate for most jobs. It takes more than book smarts to succed.
now, go get me some 2,4 DNP, its cold!!
The reason why the government should get involved is because of a word called DIscrimination. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
For the third time I am directing this to WeaklyEndowed - The General Accounting Office already did a study (mentioned in your link) determining that 80% of the alleged wage gap between women and men can be explained by variables OTHER THAN DISCRIMINATION. Do you understand and accept the GAO's findings?
Men and women aren't equal in the physical sense. For the most part anyway, that's why you don't see women playing professional Football. On the technical level men and women are equal and these women deserve and should get equal pay. I've seen Female Pilots, Female Mechanics, Female Law Enforcement Officers ect. There are now women entering and being successful in previously male dominate professions and receiving the same entry level pay and pay increases as their careers progress.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
oh, so a male cop is equal to a female cop?
how is that?
WE just said, It makes sense that the men got shopping carts is
getting paid as a cashier to work register and not to bring carts in- that's just a duty and of course any person would expect a man to be able to push more carts than a female- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
so now females cops are equal to male cops?
I dont think so,
but what about the cost of a female employee vs a male employee?
arent buisnmess around to make money,. is the cost of a male employee on staff the same as a female employee? Idk but I'm asking

My whole point is why is the government allowed to tell businesses what to do?
For the third time I am directing this to WeaklyEndowed - The General Accounting Office already did a study (mentioned in your link) determining that 80% of the alleged wage gap between women and men can be explained by variables OTHER THAN DISCRIMINATION. Do you understand and accept the GAO's findings? Originally Posted by lustylad
this reminds of my friend who went to wash u law school
he couldnt get scholarships because the schools money went to paying for, providing tutors for, a few black students, whom didn't meet academic qualifications, to be enrolled in the school.
he got through(top 10%),the blacks did not.

affirmative action loses again
this reminds of my friend who went to wash u law school
he couldnt get scholarships because the schools money went to paying for, providing tutors for, a few black students, whom didn't meet academic qualifications, to be enrolled in the school.
he got through(top 10%),the blacks did not.

affirmative action loses again Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Well you win some and you lose some- hell the GOP's next Black hope benefitted from Affirmative Action!!
oh, so a male cop is equal to a female cop?
how is that?
WE just said, It makes sense that the men got shopping carts is

so now females cops are equal to male cops?
I dont think so,
but what about the cost of a female employee vs a male employee?
arent buisnmess around to make money,. is the cost of a male employee on staff the same as a female employee? Idk but I'm asking

My whole point is why is the government allowed to tell businesses what to do? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
I have no idea where you are coming with the females verse male cops???? So is it my understanding you want the govt completely out of business- well how would that fare? The company could not pay you if they so choose- you could get injured on the job and the company could choose not to pay, a woman could get pregnant go into labor and the company could just fire her, the company could w/o warning stop providing you medical coverage-company could say we are not hiring you because you are black,jew, muslim, woman, etc- yeah good idea not to get govt out of the business!!!
Did you take ANY econ or business classes in college, WE?

Like ANY?

Better yet, did you happen to pay attention in 6th grade social studies? Like AT ALL???
I have no idea where you are coming with the females verse male cops???? So is it my understanding you want the govt completely out of business- well how would that fare? The company could not pay you if they so choose- you could get injured on the job and the company could choose not to pay, a woman could get pregnant go into labor and the company could just fire her, the company could w/o warning stop providing you medical coverage-company could say we are not hiring you because you are black,jew, muslim, woman, etc- yeah good idea not to get govt out of the business!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're not very smart, are you?