Al Qaeda Chief urges westerners kidnapped

You wrote:

"Yes, that is true. But if we can't prove it in court, we cannot justify killing them, raghead or not."

Do you really believe that? Because we killed a shit load of Germans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Iraqis and others without trials.

Regarding AQ, I did not say "kidnap and kill". I said "kill". So, when you find AQ, you drone them or shoot them before they even have a chance to raise their hands. Or even after.

It is very easy to make a case that a terrorist was resisting. It is your word against a dead man's. Do you really think OBL was resisting against dozens of SEALS? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Although it is not taught in our schools, in came pass that during WW-2, the "unofficial" policy of the United States was to kill every last German, Japanese, or any of their partners in war if it took that to bring about victory.

While many might deny this, the facts prove that by mid 1945, we were
doing a pretty good job of it.
Although it is not taught in our schools, in came pass that during WW-2, the "unofficial" policy of the United States was to kill every last German, Japanese, or any of their partners in war if it took that to bring about victory.

While many might deny this, the facts prove that by mid 1945, we were
doing a pretty good job of it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then we tried the Nazi's for war crimes - when we convicted them, then they hung or were shot.
Nawww. You didn't try anyone, FRAUD. You just get a sick rush from downtrodden minorities. Your obsession with slavery, racism and genocide is all coming together now...

Dignity? Principles? Says the Confederate sympathizer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Dignity and principles are veritably unknown among New York Yankees, you Yankee ignoramus; that's why you find it so easy to talk out both sides of your mouth and vote for the likes of Odumbo and Hildabeast, jackass.
Nawww. You didn't try anyone, FRAUD. You just get a sick rush from downtrodden minorities. Your obsession with slavery, racism and genocide is all coming together now... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nut job
Riiiight. I suggest everybody look at the pattern of sick and twisted comments you've made, especially since being run out if Israel by your mother. Anti immigrant. Anti woman. Anti Black. Anti Gay. Anti US. You're obsessed with oppression. Sex slaves. Concentration Camps. IBIdiot.

it comes through in all of your posts.

And you call me a nut job?
Dignity and principles are veritably unknown among New York Yankees, you Yankee ignoramus; that's why you find it so easy to talk out both sides of your mouth and vote for the likes of Odumbo and Hildabeast, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Talk about an ignorant comment. I guess all New York Yankees look alike to you, eh Buttman?

How about the Mets

Riiiight. I suggest everybody look at the pattern of sick and twisted comments you've made, especially since being run out if Israel by your mother. Anti immigrant. Anti woman. Anti Black. Anti Gay. Anti US. You're obsessed with oppression. Sex slaves. Concentration Camps. IBIdiot.

it comes through in all of your posts.

And you call me a nut job? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A totally dishonest characterization of my advocacy on issues I care about.
I'm opposed to poor immigrants overrunning our social safety net.
I'm opposed to affirmative action/minority favoritism
I'm opposed to women in combat to prevent them from getting killed.
I'm oppose to altering the traditional definition of marriage.
Again, seeing as our disagreements are irreconcilable, and your personal insults rise to the level of conduct or words which would tend to cause an immediate breach of the peace, I challenge you to a dual.
Go fuck yourself, you little pussy.
I'm opposed to poor immigrants overrunning our social safety net. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Who said anything about immigrant's (such as you) "overrunning" Israel's "social security net?"
Dignity and principles are veritably unknown among New York Yankees, you Yankee ignoramus; that's why you find it so easy to talk out both sides of your mouth and vote for the likes of Odumbo and Hildabeast, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Cock Whisperer speaketh!
The Cock Whisperer speaketh! Originally Posted by ExNYer
You shouldn't brag about your deviant behavior, you Yankee dude doodling dandy.
I'm opposed to poor immigrants overrunning our social safety net.
I'm opposed to affirmative action/minority favoritism
I'm opposed to women in combat to prevent them from getting killed.
I'm oppose to altering the traditional definition of marriage.
Again, seeing as our disagreements are irreconcilable, and your personal insults rise to the level of conduct or words which would tend to cause an immediate breach of the peace, I challenge you to a dual.
Go fuck yourself, you little pussy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A dual what? Dual carburetor? Dual subwoofer? DUAL IDENTITY?

How about a dual spell checker, you pathetic little rage monster?

You gonna give me a licking?

How can you do that when you're tongue is shoved up Buttman's pouting rectus? You should be ashamed of yourself.

BTW -- that little obsession of yours with slavery and oppression and shit is really fucking creepy.
You shouldn't brag about your deviant behavior, you Yankee dude doodling dandy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's your name, not mine.

BTW, your insults are lame enough, tranny fuckee. But the ROTFLMAO emoticon really highlights the insipidness.

If you have to add visual cues, the joke isn't funny, Cock Whisperer.
It's your name, not mine.

BTW, your insults are lame enough, tranny fuckee. But the ROTFLMAO emoticon really highlights the insipidness.

If you have to add visual cues, the joke isn't funny, Cock Whisperer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's not probable considering how you were so anxious to self-reference your new sobriquet with your handle, you dick-licking Yankee mick.
That's not probable considering how you were so anxious to self-reference your new sobriquet with your handle, you dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep trying, Cock Whisperer.

If you don't like your new name, I can go back to "tranny fuckee".