Bob Woodward 2, Presidents 0

Woodward just makin money ,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Do you believe that authors should not make money for their work, Rexdutchman? Woodward is one of the most respected journalists in the business. Reputation as a straight shooter, respected by many sides, by many sides.

What does that have to do with the content of his book? Do you believe any of it?
Do you believe that authors should not make money for their work, Rexdutchman? Woodward is one of the most respected journalists in the business. Reputation as a straight shooter, respected by many sides, by many sides.

What does that have to do with the content of his book? Do you believe any of it?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But when the police tried to arrest convicted felon Alton Sterling for selling bootleg copies of CDs -- bootleg copies of CDs that denied the original 'authors' of the CDs an income -- the police were accused of racism.
What Aboutism again.

Maybe you should ask Sterling.

How is this relevant to the discussion?
What Aboutism again.

Maybe you should ask Sterling.

How is this relevant to the discussion?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That post wholly addressed your "authors having a right to earn money" and the Left's hypocritical approach to using examples as proof in support of their agenda but then ignore those same examples when those examples undermine their agenda.
Shocked on a hookerboard'

Snick.

Not yet, perhaps your wonderful personality is considered an asset?

Myself, I'm shocked you are able to get away with your insults.

Keep those insults coming and I will keep hitting the RTM button. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not about truth anymore just " Mo Money"
Do you really think Bob Woodward disregarded the truth for “Mo Money?” (Sic)