Clinton/AG Loretta Lynch have secret meeting

.... so obviously I'm not still in grad school.

Learn to read on more than a 3rd grade level, whoremonger. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
And people get on me for being blunt?
They are lawyers and should know better. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He resigned and I think he hasn't gotten a license back. She was licensed in Arkansas, but I don't think she has a New York license. She failed the DC bar, so that probably is not an option. They both have been lawyers at least.

But more importantly, they are both "above the law" and are "unaccountable"!

Old saying (slightly revised):

If you don't have the law or the facts, you scream and pound the table!

(That has got to be tough on the damaged veins in her "brain"!)

It's my understanding her tone and substance are quite "remarkable" when in private!

Since this is a SHMB, wouldn't all of this be obvious?
You are correct. You're a whore, I am a whoremonger. You're a hooker, I'm a trick. You're a prostitute, I'm a John. You sell pussy. I buy pussy.

Since this is a SHMB, wouldn't all of this be obvious? Originally Posted by Jackie S
You "buy" it or "rent" it? I'm guessing the latter.

.... (my mind was drifting in the direction of a "garage sale"!)

"Word association"! You know?
Huh? The "judge" won't be involved much in the "prosecutor talking to a spouse," particularly when the spouse of the defendant seeks out the prosecutor, as it seems the case of Little Ole Bill.

It may arise when the spouse takes the stand and begins to explain what the prosecutor said (or allegedly said) to the spouse ... then the judge will have to rule on whether it was "relevant" to the issues in the case or was there some sort of "protection" ("confidentiality") associated with the contact.

IMO the issue in the instant matter has to do with "prosecutorial discretion" as to whether or not to file criminal charges against Bill's wife. It's my understanding Bill originally appointed Lynch to her U.S. Attorney position and she has a particular need to avoid ANY APPEARANCES of impropriety.

This Administration along with the Clinton's don't know what that means.

Lynch is in a conflicted predicament: "Friend of Bill" ... "Appointed by Bill" .... Appointed by Obaminable" .... "Obaminable has endorsed Hillarious" ... Obaminable has stated there was no wrong doing" ... VS ... doing her job!

She just painted herself in a corner ... If FBI Director says PC for an indictment with sufficient evidence to support the prosecution ... she doesn't have much choice. If she ignores the FBI now it will appear "we" were talking about more than the grandkids. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Spouses and crimes....I remember when Denise Rich spoke with Bill Clinton, arranged a fund raiser and got her husband Marc pardoned even before he went to trial for stealing hundreds of millions of dollars. Yeah, it doesn't hurt to have a spouse to talk to those in charge.
Hillary is getting indicted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrrsVos7qlc

• DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 08:38 PM
It's a well established fact that most of the instructors in today's colleges have a liberal bias: you have been indoctrinated. Your failure to comprehend that fact serves to underscore how indoctrinated you have become. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Very well put.
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 08:40 PM
He resigned and I think he hasn't gotten a license back. She was licensed in Arkansas, but I don't think she has a New York license. She failed the DC bar, so that probably is not an option. They both have been lawyers at least.

But more importantly, they are both "above the law" and are "unaccountable"!

Old saying (slightly revised):

If you don't have the law or the facts, you scream and pound the table!

(That has got to be tough on the damaged veins in her "brain"!)

It's my understanding her tone and substance are quite "remarkable" when in private! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is really remarkable that she failed the DC bar exam. I heard she was once one of "America's 100 top young lawyers".
You are correct. You're a whore, I am a whoremonger. You're a hooker, I'm a trick. You're a prostitute, I'm a John. You sell pussy. I buy pussy.

Since this is a SHMB, wouldn't all of this be obvious? Originally Posted by Jackie S
looks like she got exactly what she ask for when she made her first post on this thread, typical liberal
Fucking idiot.
It is really remarkable that she failed the DC bar exam. I heard she was once one of "America's 100 top young lawyers". Originally Posted by DSK
The DC Bar Exam is reputed to be the easiest one in the US.
It is really remarkable that she failed the DC bar exam. Originally Posted by DSK
Considering she had to end up taking the exam in Arkansas where Bill was connected it sort fits her style ..... she'd still be stuffing envelopes or working a phone bank in a campaign if it weren't for Bill .... and she'd have never have gotten out of the primaries this time if it weren't for Bill.

If Bill got "wind" of an impending indictment from "street talk," he may have been negotiating with Lynch for a delay in presenting to the Grand Jury or at least a sealed indictment until after the convention.....or even the elections.

If that is accomplished and Hillarious wins at least a Democratic will be in VP position.

Hillarious could resign and leave a Democrat in the WH for the whole term....she would have to wait until the swearing in ..... They may believe they will carry enough in the House and Senate to defend any impeachment.
The DC Bar Exam is reputed to be the easiest one in the US. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The one where her boyfriend has political influence is the easiest one.
I think she may well have passed state secrets to her hedge fund of a goldman sachs son in law to try to give him an edge on what turned out to be his huge losing bet on Greece bonds
It is really remarkable that she failed the DC bar exam. I heard she was once one of "America's 100 top young lawyers". Originally Posted by DSK
She got fired from the Watergate investigation because of her dishonest behavior.