Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

I don’t support Moore, I’ve said it many times. I do support our justice system. Allegations are just allegations. So, if you don’t support Democrats you’ve been awful silent about their scandals over the years. That makes you a hypocrite. The Republicans have distanced themselves from Moore. The Dems support their miscreants. So do you. Originally Posted by bambino
I, too, do not support Moore but I totally agree with you that he is innocent of the charges until proven guilty.
It’s still our little secret. Shhhhh............ Originally Posted by bambino
<Stupid lemming.
OK, eeehhhbuhbburrrr......<still having trouble with lub's dick hitting your throat iffy? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Perfect examples of you can't fix stupid.
<Stupid lemming.

Perfect examples of you can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by bamscram
I see even on Sunday mornings you contribute NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE!

There are some small town country church's in the Central Texas area I could recommend to "fill" your Sunday morning. Want some suggestions?

There are some small town country church's in the Central Texas area I could recommend to "fill" your Sunday morning. Want some suggestions? Originally Posted by LexusLover
My main contribution on this day is to once again prove beyond doubt that you very rarely know what you are talking about.

I need no suggestions as to which church to attend. In 10 minutes I will be heading to my place of worship, which happens to televise their services. Possibly the largest church in the area.
My main contribution on this day

.... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, you've failed, again! Go ask God for forgiveness!

For ye know not what you do! (Or even how to do it!!!)
My main contribution on this day is to once again prove beyond doubt that you very rarely know what you are talking about.
[B]
I need no suggestions* as to which church to attend. In 10 minutes I will be heading to my place of worship, which happens to televise their services. Possibly the largest church in the area. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

*You are so self-deluded the space in that empty head of yours is stuffed with my posts to the point that you actually believe I was addressing you about what church to attend .... you really need help ... seriously.

Does you wife know about these fantasies and delusions?

Another "gem" to file in the "Speedo Post Eating" folder!!!

Under "Christian Values"!!!!

This one will be "served" dry with no lube.

Isn't that your preference?

Or is that just the preference of the dumbass you had call my office to inquire about me? And I say "dumbass," because he is. Go look in the mirror!
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2017, 08:45 AM

This one will be "served" dry with no lube. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that your favorite LL?

^^^Another one!^^^ Bugs on the street lights!
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2017, 09:06 AM

Another "gem" to file in the "Speedo Post Eating" folder!!!

Under "Christian Values"!!!!
! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You keep notes on posters? Stalk much?

Or is that just the preference of the dumbass you had call my office to inquire about me? And I say "dumbass," because he is. Go look in the mirror! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So we've established you keep notes on posters and you're paranoid too. A Paranoid Stalker.

There are some small town country church's in the Central Texas area I could recommend to "fill" your Sunday morning. Want some suggestions? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nothing to see here. As usual. Just eccie's yapper.

Nothing to see here. Originally Posted by bamscram
Still handicapped I SEE!
Still handicapped I SEE! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Still yapping.

Or is that just the preference of the dumbass you had call my office to inquire about me? And I say "dumbass," because he is. Go look in the mirror! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the hell are you talking about? I had someone call your office???? That has to be the biggest lie you've told on this forum. And that's saying a helluva lot.
What the hell are you talking about? I had someone call your office???? That has to be the biggest lie you've told on this forum. And that's saying a helluva lot.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Looks like I hit the "nail on the head"! The dogs get loud in my neighborhood, too. Dead give-a-way.

Like I said .... go speed somewhere. Not many cops out!

According to you it would be "breaking the law"!
that fucker is guilty