Islam - The Religion of Peace

You're slipping Corpy. Only three repeats of your pet name for I'va, Corpy. BTW -- who is Ekim? I've always wondered about that. Can't find any member by that handle.

Please explain...
You're stupidity is laughably obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, unless you're now revealing you're not from Kansas anymore. But you better STFU, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you're arguing that Minnesota isn't considered a "Midwestern" state. It'd be "déjà vu all over again", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, like when you stupidly argued that Native Americans weren't from the Americas.

Amina Mohamed, Kenya’s foreign minister, told PBS Newshour late Monday that American and British citizens of Somali or Arab origin were believed to be among the perpetrators “from the information that we have.”

She said the Americans were "young men, about between maybe 18 and 19" years old and lived in "in Minnesota and one other place."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...all-siege?lite Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Game set and match
Game set and match Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't sulk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. There's always tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
HA Corpy HA Corpy, HA Corpy etc.

ignorant fuck. you just got your ass handed to you and you still won't let go of the handful of rice.

You're the fucking monkey, not, who? Ekim? who's that? I asked you that before, but you ignored it.

Guess you're bucking for another rule change!
HA Corpy HA Corpy, HA Corpy etc. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kcabrevlis Rider and the Chimp. What goes on in the Jungle stays in the Jungle...LOL
Lol! They call me a "fence sitter" because I refuse to side with either Republicans or Democrats. A "fence sitter" is undecided. I am not undecided. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin; there is no substantial difference between the two parties. Apparent differences are cosmetic, and only for show. I firmly oppose statism in all its forms, and fully support Liberty. I'm not a "fence sitter".

Now, about being called a "shit-stirrer" - yeah. I love doing that because it is so much fun watching the Libtards/Statists (and sometimes the TeaTard Statists) jump in the middle and chase their tails trying to get out. Very entertaining!

I hope that clears things up. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Don't sulk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. There's always tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Till they post names or pics you are dealing with speculation which is your forte. Till then re shave your legs get your best dress and heels makeup adjust the wig go to your favorite corner and see how many dicks you can suck.
September 25, 2013 - 9:55 PM

"Some 20 young Minnesota men have left for Somalia to fight with Al-Shabab — a small fraction of the Minnesota Somali community, Ka Joog members pointed out. They said Al-Shabab’s recruiting tactics have changed over the years, and the group now has a strong social media presence."

http://www.startribune.com/local/225219012.html
September 25, 2013 - 9:55 PM

"Some 20 young Minnesota men have left for Somalia to fight with Al-Shabab — a small fraction of the Minnesota Somali community, Ka Joog members pointed out. They said Al-Shabab’s recruiting tactics have changed over the years, and the group now has a strong social media presence."

http://www.startribune.com/local/225219012.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering

But were they in the force that did the attacking? I knew there were ones who had gone their pics were shown. The community is now working hard to prevent any others to defect.