Ladies and Gents --> How Many Love to Exercise?

I love to work out! makes you feel good! My job also is physically demanding at times, and when its time to go to work , you can always tell who works out and who doesnt lol. Just trying to stay fit im no fitness monster! and for those of you who do cross fit, that stuff kicks my ass every single time! but its the best intense work out in a small amount of time Originally Posted by fireguy
ughhh I hurt just hearing you talk about it fireguy. Speaking of cross fit I really should try to fit in that in the morning or afternoon (depends on when I do my swim) haven't done it in a while though so I'm going to be spending my non-working hours asleep if I start that up again XD
Currently I am cranking out about 250 miles a month on my mountain bike. I only ride off road technical trails. I am trying to break the 300 mile mark and stay there, but as the summer comes on with all the heat thats gonna be a tough benchmark to reach.

I do love the high I get when working out and losing myself in the ride. BTW if anyone wants to join in on the fun just let me know.
I've been doing the p90x workout for about 3 years now and it's awesome, plus cardio. But nothing beats the workout Sonya gives me LOL
I love working out it makes me feel great and ready for anything. Been in the Marine Corps since I was 17 and been in Force Reconnassaince for the past 10yrs and I love Cross Fit because it's the same workout we do in the Corps. But, if I could suggest one work out regiment that I do atleast twice a week is called a Run (3-5 mile), Swim (min. 1000 meters), Run (3-5 mile), and finish it off with Pyrimid workout and stretch... I've never had the opportunity to have fun with Sonya in the bedroom but, hopefully one day I will I bet it would be a GREAT workout
I used to go to Gold's but never could work out as much as I liked. I recently bought an Xbox Kinect and started using the programs in there. They are great for regular fitness and getting toned. Also Netflix has lots of great videos for rent or streaming. I let my body slide but am finally working it. Anyone want to Kinect? LOL
I've been doing the p90x workout for about 3 years now and it's awesome, plus cardio. But nothing beats the workout Sonya gives me LOL Originally Posted by antonio
antonio, hola
hola baby!
Run 10 miles a day (5 in the morning, 5 in the evening), 5 days a week. Some lifting, mostly squats. My days in the Corps proved to me that all the muscle in the world doesnt mean sh*t if you cant last more than 5 minutes.
Starting tomorrow with trainer! So excited! Woo Hoo!
Good luck Pepper!! The only advice I can give you is to stay dedicated. I've lost about 60 pounds in the last 3 years, and if I can do it, anybody can
Starting tomorrow with trainer! So excited! Woo Hoo! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Pepper, I think you are smoking hot and gorgeous just as you are. Congrats on trainer. Let me know if you want to train with my trainer. I have two gym memberships here in town (one for tanning, one for training), and my phone has been off due to lost phone charger, but please let me know if we can hang soon. I want you to meet my photographer soon. I think 2011 should be about getting sexy toned and ripped for every lady and gent!!!

Love you, girl!

Angelina

Starting tomorrow with trainer! So excited! Woo Hoo! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
I workout 4-6 days a week. Swimming,Marital arts, Basketball, weights and cardio. Relaxes me and keeps me focused. Planing to start the P90x program Monday! Wish me luck!
Thanks guys! And goodluck Iworkout65!
got the p90x about 2 weeks ago..kickin my butt! but it will be worth it in the end!!

ps~ stay focused Pepper!! you go girl!!