9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

not as sorry as I am about YOU disrespecting our Seal Team for doing an excellent job ... but you're a traitor sooo....

AR 15 natural causes Originally Posted by CJ7
Dude, MojoRisin is wrong about OBL dying of natural causes shortly after 9-11.

But those OBL pictures you posted are as fake as a $3 bill.
Sorry you can't accept the fact that Bin Laden died of natural causes shortly after 911. Many people realize that. The Obama administration orchestrated the idea that Osama was located then killed by Military Forces in 2011. Democrats like the idea of that victory, so they cling to it, But it's all bullshit. There is nothing convincing that Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Then your lazy ass can stay ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then I guess it's safe to say that your lazy ass (..that is when it comes to answering very simple questions) agrees with Mojo's idiotic version then.

Then I guess it's safe to say that your lazy ass (..that is when it comes to answering very simple questions) agrees with Mojo's idiotic version then.

Originally Posted by JCM800
You're another moron that lacks the intelligence to comprehend even the simplest of matters, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; hence, *guessing* is your natural recourse and your downfall.
You're another moron that lacks the intelligence to comprehend even the simplest of matters, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; hence, *guessing* is your natural recourse and your downfall. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, state otherwise, Buttmann. Take a position, Buttman. Other than buns up kneeling.

You're another moron that lacks the intelligence to comprehend even the simplest of matters, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; hence, *guessing* is your natural recourse and your downfall. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So along with Mojo ...you also doubt that SEAL Team 6 took out Bin Laden.

Butt ... Butt ... buns Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still preoccupied by deviant desires, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

So along with Mojo ...you also doubt that SEAL Team 6 took out Bin Laden.

Originally Posted by JCM800
While you're still very ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
That is bullshit, too.

In a number of his videos and audio tapes, OBL made reference to events that occurred long after 9-11, including referring to jihadis that took up arm in Iraq long after we invaded.

Did OBL come back from the dead to make those tapes? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Dude if you saw this 2007 video of Bin Laden and think it's authentic you are probably one of thousands that took the bait. It's a Bullshit video and the person portraying Bin Laden in the video is a fraud. Brought to you by the CIA most likely.

Jim

http://youtu.be/rUiNiB2yVCQ
Dude if you saw this 2007 video of Bin Laden and think it's authentic you are probably one of thousands that took the bait. It's a Bullshit video and the person portraying Bin Laden in the video is a fraud. Brought to you by the CIA most likely.

Jim

http://youtu.be/rUiNiB2yVCQ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Paranoid much?

That is the problem with arguing with conspiracy theorists like you.

Any evidence that contradicts your position is always a clever fake created by sinister, omniscient forces.

And any person that provides testimony that refutes your position is accused of being part of the plot, or being bought off, or being afraid for their life to speak the truth.

OBL could show up on your front doorstep and say "Look, asshole, I am still alive" and then provide you with fingerprints and DNA proof.

And your only answer would be "No, you're not, You died shortly after 9-11".
Paranoid much?

That is the problem with arguing with conspiracy theorists like you.

Any evidence that contradicts your position is always a clever fake created by sinister, omniscient forces.

And any person that provides testimony that refutes your position is accused of being part of the plot, or being bought off, or being afraid for their life to speak the truth.

OBL could show up on your front doorstep and say "Look, asshole, I am still alive" and then provide you with fingerprints and DNA proof.

And your only answer would be "No, you're not, You died shortly after 9-11". Originally Posted by ExNYer
The only information you have about Bin Laden is what has been presented to you through the main stream media. You don't find it a bit unusual that a lame duck president like George W. bush would set out to avenge a suspected terrorist accomplish absolutely nothing in that endeavor. Then when asked by the Media why Bin Laden hadn't been found and brought to justice Bush's reply was that they hadn't heard from him in awhile and he no longer was concerned about Bin Laden being a threat. Then a decade after 911 another Lame Duck president right before an election year organizes a military mission to act upon information about Bin Laden's location and a Navy Seal Team easily locates Bin Laden and kill him. Official Documentation to confirm Bin Laden's demise at the hands of a Navy seal Team have been repeatedly proven to be false.

Jim

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/pro...s-cia-and.html
  • CJ7
  • 04-22-2014, 12:07 PM
The only information you have about Bin Laden is what has been presented to you through the main stream media. You don't find it a bit unusual that a lame duck president like George W. bush would set out to avenge a suspected terrorist accomplish absolutely nothing in that endeavor. Then when asked by the Media why Bin Laden hadn't been found and brought to justice Bush's reply was that they hadn't heard from him in awhile and he no longer was concerned about Bin Laden being a threat. Then a decade after 911 another Lame Duck president right before an election year organizes a military mission to act upon information about Bin Laden's location and a Navy Seal Team easily locates Bin Laden and kill him. Official Documentation to confirm Bin Laden's demise at the hands of a Navy seal Team have been repeatedly proven to be false.

Jim

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/pro...s-cia-and.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

inform everyone where your source comes from ... ????
inform everyone where your source comes from ... ???? Originally Posted by CJ7
Just about any independent journalism outside the main stream media that don't have to worry about loosing their jobs for reporting the truth.

JIm
  • CJ7
  • 04-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Just about any independent journalism outside the main stream media that don't have to worry about loosing their jobs for reporting the truth.

JIm Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

just about?... got it !
April 15, 2014 was the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough soccer incident that left 96 dead. I know most of you won't care enough about something that happened in Britain to get all bent out of shape and insult each other, but nonetheless, ESPN did an excellent 30for30 film on it. It's still unresolved, which is sort of why I put it here. I'm not sure if that means the Brits are better and covering up and delaying justice, or we're better at serving up and killing a patsy, but they're really two different circumstances.

Nevertheless, I recommend the film.
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2014, 03:59 PM

Jim

http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/pro...s-cia-and.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Every time I convince myself that I have seen the most clueless post imaginable, someone posts something like this to prove that cluelessness has no lower bound among the politically insane.

I suppose OBL was living on a moon base with Elvis until he died of natural causes--or was he the victim of a flying saucer drive by death ray?
Every time I convince myself that I have seen the most clueless post imaginable, someone posts something like this to prove that cluelessness has no lower bound among the politically insane.

I suppose OBL was living on a moon base with Elvis until he died of natural causes--or was he the victim of a flying saucer drive by death ray? Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you really sure about the chain of events that lead up to the demise of Osama Bin Laden? What do you really have to go by other than reports from the Main stream Media and a Lame Duck President who prides himself on lying repeatedly to the American Public. Then they throw the body of Osama Bin Laden overboard into the sea and claim it was some Muslim custom, which turns out it isn't. So no real evidence is presented to the public other than fake pictures. Then what about the Seal Team 6. The Navy Seals have always been a very private elite Military Force. They have never been known to expose it's members or it's Missions in any detail. The raid on Bin Laden was presented to the public with a bit more detail than what they probably allow. Then not long after the raid the Team, almost all it's members are killed in a Helicopter crash. Then for those who come across information that Bin Laden had died of an illness shortly after 911 and documentation of his death whether it be true or false is dated before the 2011 raid. I don't think anyone who is suspicious of these opposing circumstances should be regarded as clueless. But in the wake of all this, there is one common denominator that everyone can agree on and that is, Osama Bin Laden is dead. So what's happened since? Is America and the world a safer place, is America a happier country. Do we now have a sense of a brighter future. Has our Government instilled in us a sense of peace. Does the death of Osama Bin Laden bring terrorism to it's knees? Those who look at all information presented to them objectively aren't clueless. Sometimes the truth is more disturbing than the lies to cover it up. It's also much easier to trust information from sources you think you should trust than from sources you don't.

Jim