Say My Name!

So when I made my mule character I decided to be a little different and name it ElumEno for MuleOne, glad I did because it became my main character.

I find that it is a very fitting name account I am as stubborn (some would say as stupid) as a mule. Originally Posted by ElumEno
That explanation replaces my prior belief; for a while I assumed yours used phonetics to lead the reader to infer the 'P' is next. Power to to the 'P'!
Urban Dahlia, I had guessed only a part of the darkness. Very intriguing!
I like eating ass. Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC

And since you got it first I had to make something up..
BF#2 just couldn't work.
I like eating ass. Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
And since you got it first I had to make something up.. BF#2 just couldn't work. Originally Posted by malwoody
Damn, I shoulda just been FrontFeederKC
Van Gough, and Rembrandt, don't be uptight, cause here comes KID DYNOMITE!!

Thanks D!
OMG - What you'll be screaming...
NameTaken - Some other lucky fucker registered my normal handle before I did.
I was nicked named "Bushpilot Fly the Friendly Thighs" when I was station in the beautiful the state of Alaska. I was on a island not main land. Always looking for a landing
strip, or a bare patch to land in.
I was given this name because of my godfather's love for Buddy Holly, Maria Elena.
I was given this name because of my godfather's love for Buddy Holly, Maria Elena. Originally Posted by MsElena

Sometimes we'll sigh
Sometimes we'll cry
And we'll know why
Just you and I know true love ways

From "True Love Ways", written by Buddy Holly for Maria Elena, just four months before his tragic death. He was a musical genius.
Well, I figured it out. You like to lick big cocks and pussies. So you are either bi-sexual or into hermaphrodites.

But don't worry bro, we try not to judge other's sexual appetites, as long as the activities are between consenting adults. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
You are well versed in reading between the lines.. hmmm

finally someone accepting of my personal hobby
now why are their no male providers? what;s going on with that?
Loner, loathed, but not one to be trifled with, and I consume vermin because I can.