NAACP TO GIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO RACIST STERLING ........OH THE IRONY !

jay z ..doesn't he own some of the new york nets ..or is it brooklyn nets?

he wore a five percent medallion without not one bit of outcry

we have such a mixed up one-sided politically correct crazy country

that's like sterling wearing a kkk button
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2014, 08:32 AM
Bullshit on this thread. We are all racist, but you guys are stumbling all over yourselves to deny it. Political Correctness is eating you alive. How many of you hear a Gangsta screaming hate and think "Gee that guy is just like me." Why do you believe the white race must be all accepting, while blacks can spew out any hatred they want and it is alright. MLK got it right with his quote about content of character, but most of you have ignored that part. Until blacks take responsibility for their culture, condemn their hateful element, and put the thugs in their place, race relations will never improve. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

that's like sterling wearing a kkk button Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
+1 on that. But since he is married to the media darling Beyonce', he gets a total pass by the "Media"

Or shit, it would've make any difference who he is married too. Carmelo Anthony, who is a high paid player, wears the same button, nobody says anything about him either.

It's the same old hypocrisy.
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2014, 12:48 PM
+1 on that. But since he is married to the media darling Beyonce', he gets a total pass by the "Media"

Or shit, it would've make any difference who he is married too. Carmelo Anthony, who is a high paid player, wears the same button, nobody says anything about him either.

It's the same old hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He caught a little shit but not near enough if this Sterling thing is bad then this is even worse in my book. Actually neither should be shit in my book.

Jay-Z causes outrage by wearing gaudy medallion of 'Five Percent Nation' group who believe whites are 'wicked and weak'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz30IowMmWO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I don't think Jay Z was owner when he was caught wearing that Black Supremacist jewelry bling.....

Asked once if the group’s symbol — an eight-pointed star with the number 7 in the middle — held any meaning for him, the rapper shrugged, “A little bit.”

He is an agent for the NBA....the NBA Player's Association must think being a black supremacist is A-OK !

This whole Sterling thing is laughable....
The NBA Commisioner doesn't think is laughable.
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...illion-by-nba/
Looks like Yssup nailed it again! You can't communicate without a string of insults. I can't wait for #12,000. It should be an epic IBMeltdown!!! Originally Posted by Old-T
Noticed that your hypocritical posts include several insults, Old-Twerp, and that you're scurrying away from having your lame-ass logic used against you as you continue to demonstrate how lame-ass your logic really is by deflecting away from what Sharpton and Snoop said, Old-Twerp.
NO Buttman. YOU are!
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 03:49 PM
you continue to demonstrate how lame-ass your logic really is by deflecting away from what Sharpton and Snoop said, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry, wrong again IBProphelacticMan you are caught in yet another lie:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055252650&postcount=52

I addressed Sharpton and Snoop. You, on the other hand, have not addressed Bundy or Sterling.
Sorry, wrong again IBProphelacticMan you are caught in yet another lie:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055252650&postcount=52

I addressed Sharpton and Snoop. You, on the other hand, have not addressed Bundy or Sterling.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Wrong, Old-Twerp, you deflected and did not address Snoop's remarks -- especially his "white bred"? or "white bread"? remark which negatively denotes the skin color for a large segment of the American public -- not just one, solitary individual, you moron.

• Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 07:02 PM
I have answered your question you pathetic liar.

You didn't like my answer so you pretend you didn't hear it. Liar.

Take exception to what I said, but at least be man/woman/thing enough to be honest about it. I know honesty is a foreign concept to you, but try.

Now, to someone who HASN'T answered the questions:

Do you support the sleazebag Bundy?

Do you support Sterling?

Speak up, I can't hear you.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IS THIS ANOTHER SLOBBRIN BENGHAZI HIJACKING?
I have answered your question you pathetic liar.

You didn't like my answer so you pretend you didn't hear it. Liar.

Take exception to what I said, but at least be man/woman/thing enough to be honest about it. I know honesty is a foreign concept to you, but try.

Now, to someone who HASN'T answered the questions:

Do you support the sleazebag Bundy?

Do you support Sterling?

Speak up, I can't hear you.
Originally Posted by Old-T
"You're a pathetic liar," Old-Twerp.

"Your question was already answered," Old-Twerp.

See how that works, Old-Twerp, and you deflected away from Snoop's "White bred"/"White bread" remark and how it denigrates an entire race, not an individual, Old-Twerp.
I thought a Russian oil businessman did? Wasn't there a news story on this guy 20/20 or 60 minutes?

that's like sterling wearing a kkk button Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought