Lois Lerner emails may be found on a backup

The fact that you cannot differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for" is yet another measure of your retardation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like you can no balls, keep squirming you little shit.
Like you can no balls, keep squirming you little shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've demonstrated several times that you cannot differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for"; thus, on each occasion you also demonstrated your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You've demonstrated several times that you cannot differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for"; thus, on each occasion you also demonstrated your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is nobody that has demonstrated their stupidity more than you no balls. Your to and for is just another try to wiggle out of another no balls fuck up.
There is nobody that has demonstrated their stupidity more than you no balls. Your to and for is just another try to wiggle out of another no balls fuck up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're inability to differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for" should embarrass you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you wear stupidity like it's some kind of badge of honor.
You're inability to differentiate between the prepositions "to" and "for" should embarrass you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you wear stupidity like it's some kind of badge of honor.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I can tell dumb ass, you wear your award of dumbest mother fucker on the board with pride. Little twerp.
I can tell dumb ass, you wear your award of dumbest mother fucker on the board with pride. Little twerp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You specialize in dumb-ass stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You specialize in dumb-ass stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By observing you no balls the stupid weasel.
Seems like the IRS has a long history of strong arming people and/or groups. Not that this should shock anyone. Not the first time they lost documents either. During the Clinton adm. the IRS apparently lost 114 key files relating to possible political manipulation of audits of tax-exempt organizations.

http://fff.org/explore-freedom/artic...id-history-of/
By observing you no balls the stupid weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Even with a proper model you've failed to improve; hence, you remain the stupidest dumb-ass in the forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Even with a proper model you've failed to improve; hence, you remain the stupidest dumb-ass in the forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why do you think I use you for a model no balls? If I was how could I be the stupidest if you are my model? Fucking idiot no balls you little weasel.
Why do you think I use you for a model no balls? If I was how could I be the stupidest if you are my model? Fucking idiot no balls you little weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your improper grammar and lack of punctuation serve to prove you are the stupidest jackass in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your improper grammar and lack of punctuation serve to prove you are the stupidest jackass in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is so idiots like you won't get confused fucking weasel. Your lack of balls is making your little voice shrill. Dumbest mother fucker on the board is IN Bred Hankering..
It is so idiots like you won't get confused fucking weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupidity and improper use of punctuation has once again led you into bestiality, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- a subject, no doubt, in which you are well versed being you're such a Kansas hayseed.
Your stupidity and improper use of punctuation has once again led you into bestiality, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- a subject, no doubt, in which you are well versed being you're such a Kansas hayseed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is how stupid you are, can't tell the difference between you being a fucking weasel and having intercourse with a weasel. You win the DMFOTB for the day hillbilly.
That is how stupid you are, can't tell the difference between you being a fucking weasel and having intercourse with a weasel. You win the DMFOTB for the day hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid moron who stupidly failed to make such a distinction, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.