WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

Keep posting the same thing over and over and over, IBIdiot.

It won't change shit. whir-LIE-turd omitted half of the story. that's the fact. nothing you post will make your steambath buddy come correct. He's a pathological liar.

YOU keep braying like an ass.

Big fucking surprise!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Keep posting the same thing over and over and over, IBIdiot.

It won't change shit. whir-LIE-turd omitted half of the story. that's the fact. nothing you post will make your steambath buddy come correct. He's a pathological liar.

YOU keep braying like an ass.

Big fucking surprise!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your continued deflection and lies "won't change shit", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Plus, there's no "half-story" and nothing has been "omitted", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM
YOU LIED at post #33 you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog.
Your continued deflection and lies "won't change shit", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Plus, there's no "half-story" and nothing has been "omitted", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM
YOU LIED at post #33 you equated a CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not true, you lying, braying ass. Whir-LIE-turd omitted the first half of the story in the OP, including only the Obama-Harding rhetoric. further, where is CBS Face the Nation mentioned in Post 33, you fucking lying idiot?

So, for a change, you're a fucking liar.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....
Not true, you lying, braying ass. Whir-LIE-turd omitted the first half of the story in the OP, including only the Obama-Harding rhetoric. further, where is CBS Face the Nation mentioned in Post 33, you fucking lying idiot?

So, for a change, you're a fucking liar.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....
Where the fuck was there any mention of Glenn Beck, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? What was cited at post #33 was a segment from CBS' Face the Nation, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; so YOU LIED when you equated that CBS Face the Nation segment to a Glenn Beck blog.
Hey IBIDiot. THIS IS POST #33.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANY REFERENCE TO CBS FACE THE NATION? Or are you possibly talking about your citation of a post on "The Blaze," which is abso-fucking-lutely a Glenn Beck blog.

SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You continue to squeal and shriek about something that DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

So, for a change, YOU LIE!

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANY REFERENCE TO CBS FACE THE NATION? Or are you possibly talking about your citation of a post on "The Blaze," which is abso-fucking-lutely a Glenn Beck blog.

SorrY. MY bad. I meant to say Powerline blog post.

OK I was wrong when I said you quoted the Glenn Beck blog. IBIdiot did. But that doesn't change the fundamental discussion here...

Why did you doctor the Powerline Blog post in your OP, whir-LIE-turd? You trying to hide something, like a contrasting opinion? Or are you still just lying through your rotten teeth?

Oh, and you are NOT allowed to talk about my NUTs anymore than your blowbuddy JDIdiot is allowed to talk about my JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And, oh yeah, you have hijacked yet another thread into a LOOKEE AT MEEE MOMMY thread.
Hmm... Most Jews support the Democratic party. Of course when the security of Israel is at stake they simply turn a blind eye to the notion that the Obama administration has often been on the side of the terrorists. They do this with the excuse that somehow peace can be brokered here. Israel is handling this properly. Hamas seeks peace now because they are getting their pants beaten off. Even the money to sustain the iron dome at first had an immigration bill attached to it. Dems realized in one day that such a thing was unworkable and that a fight over those funds would cost the democrats millions of voters. The bill WITHOUT the attachment passed almost unanimously. I see a great deal of name calling here. Please try to examine objectively. Where have the Obama foreign policies brought us? If you can tell me that it has brought greater peace, that our enemies respect us now more than they did before his presidency, if you think that America's place is better off now than we were six years ago, by all means vote Democratic. If you think the United states is headed in the right direction and to get on point that the US has somehow supported our best ally in the region unconditionally, by all means move in the same direction. IF as the question has been put to us, you can overlook party lines and realize that this administration has negotiated with terrorist put us ALL at risk in the form of ISIS, then you will hold your nose and make changes this November and in 2016. Even Hillary is stepping away from an administration of which she was part . That has to tell you something! Stop calling each other liars and start evaluating the facts. I doubt if I will convince most Jews to vote a different way. I doubt if I will convince African Americans and Hispanics to vote differently. However, you get the government you pick! Minorities are worse off as is everyone. You just can't escape the truth. Maybe if 40,000 Christians die on the side of a mountain, you will get the idea. Maybe if America gets attacked again, you will understand? Somehow I doubt it. I fear you will just blame things on the other political party and keep going down hill. Let's work together! It amazes me how much I have in common with my liberal friends. I think this one is clear. Israel does not have as good an ally with this administration. The Carter people think Israel is the aggressor. Some of you need to put 2 and 2 together!
Wow!

There's something about people on this board using the word "unconditionally" that sounds kinda hypocritical.

There are always strings attached.

Not defending or condemning Obama here. But I believe you are a tad over zealous.

And, amigo, NOTHING written here is going to get anybody who posts here to change the way they vote. And THAT'S the truth.

And, oh yeah, you have hijacked yet another thread into a LOOKEE AT MEEE MOMMY thread.
At post #29, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM ... only a miscreant, lying jackass like you could possibly confuse CBS' Charlie Rose as being a stooge for Glenn Beck, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Khaled Meshaal, the leader of Hamas, sat down with CBS News’ Charlie Rose on Saturday for an interview that aired, in part, on Sunday morning’s “Face the Nation.”

“We are not fanatics,” Meshaal claimed. “We are not fundamentalists. We do not actually fight the Jews because they are Jews per se. We fight the occupiers.”

Rose asked if Hamas could live side-by-side with Israel if Israeli troops left Palestinian areas, but Meshaal chose his words carefully, saying he was happy to coexist with “Jews and Christians,” but he did not say he could live with Israelis in particular.

Rose pressed him on the point, finally asking, ”Do you want to recognize Israel as a Jewish state?”

Meshaal’s shaking head made his answer clear before the translator spoke:
“No.”

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prote...upation-369140

http://cnmnewz.com/with-one-revealin...is-so-elusive/

Quote:
Khaled Meshaal, the leader of Hamas, sat down with CBS News’ Charlie Rose on Saturday for an interview that aired, in part, on Sunday morning’s “Face the Nation.”

“We are not fanatics,” Meshaal claimed. “We are not fundamentalists. We do not actually fight the Jews because they are Jews per se. We fight the occupiers.”

Rose asked if Hamas could live side-by-side with Israel if Israeli troops left Palestinian areas, but Meshaal chose his words carefully, saying he was happy to coexist with “Jews and Christians,” but he did not say he could live with Israelis in particular.

Rose pressed him on the point, finally asking, ”Do you want to recognize Israel as a Jewish state?”

Meshaal’s shaking head made his answer clear before the translator spoke: “No.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...is-so-elusive/

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK, TO REVIEW:

You have been screaming about post #33 for days now. YOU LIED.

Now you say it was post #29. and to prove your point, you change the link to The Blaze (Glenn Beck) on the redux you quoted from that very post!

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA! You're a pathetic, lying loser, IBIdiot!

The quote above is a verbatim post from Post #29, with the original link to The Blaze still there.

Of cour I did have to copy it away from the sneaky little "white out" thing you do to your posts to try and prevent them from being quoted. But the fact remains,

YOU CONTINUE TO LIE.

The meltdown continues...
Wow!

There's something about people on this board using the word "unconditionally" that sounds kinda hypocritical.

There are always strings attached.

Not defending or condemning Obama here. But I believe you are a tad over zealous.

And, amigo, NOTHING written here is going to get anybody who posts here to change the way they vote. And THAT'S the truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe you to be correct. I am a bit over enthusiastic. You may also be correct that nothing said here will change any votes. What a shame! Recently, I've thought about changing my vote but I haven't seen the liberals here using common sense. Now I don't know which side the gent who yells YOU LIED is on, but that doesn't sound like a way to win friends. I do know that we have reached a sad point in this country. We are headed down hill. I'll take a real leader from either side but there just doesn't seem to be one. Unfortunately, we don't have one in the WH and that is where the buck stops. On the premise that Obama is supporting Hamas, there are times when I think he is.

OK, TO REVIEW:

You have been screaming about post #33 for days now. YOU LIED.

Now you say it was post #29. and to prove your point, you change the link to The Blaze (Glenn Beck) on the redux you quoted from that very post!

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA! You're a pathetic, lying loser, IBIdiot!

The quote above is a verbatim post from Post #29, with the original link to The Blaze still there.

Of cour I did have to copy it away from the sneaky little "white out" thing you do to your posts to try and prevent them from being quoted. But the fact remains,

YOU CONTINUE TO LIE.

The meltdown continues...
Only a miscreant, lying jackass like you would quote a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose and then deny it was a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose while baldly and lyingly attributing the quotes to Glenn Beck, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the same story is reported by the Jerusalem Post @ http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prote...upation-369140
That's bullshit IBIdiot.

That's NOT what I said at all. I never attributed it to Glenn Beck, but his blog, TheBlaze. Quit making up more shit.

Why did you change the link when you quoted your own post? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SOURCED GLENN BECK'S BLOG for this story. Not me! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Covering up even more lies.

Meltdown continues in earnest.
That's bullshit IBIdiot.

That's NOT what I said at all. I never attributed it to Glenn Beck, but his blog, TheBlaze. Quit making up more shit.

Why did you change the link when you quoted your own post? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SOURCED GLENN BECK'S BLOG for this story. Not me! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Covering up even more lies.

Meltdown continues in earnest.
Quit deflecting, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The direct quotes cited were taken from a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose, and your lying ass baldly and lyingly attributed the quotes to a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! Even the Jerusalem Post reported that story, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
YOU attributed the post to TheBlaze, IBIdiot. You FOUND the story on TheBlaze, IBIdiot.

I cited THAT. No deflection. No deception. No doctoring. Just calling a dipshit a dipshit.

What don't you understand about that, you lying sack of shit?

AGAIN, here's YOUR post, with YOUR link to YOUR POST #29, wherein you linked THIS story to TheBlaze (and then later tried to get away with changing the links, as if nobody would notice:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Quote:

Now, IBIdiot ... why did you feel it necessary to DOCTOR your own post when requoting it and link it to sources you felt were a little more credible than TheBlaze? Why not just write some more shit that wasn't there?

LOTS of news agencies carried the stories. WHY DID YOU LINK TO THE GLENN BECK BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE? Could it be because THAT'S where you begin your search for the ridiculous, spun and slanted take on the news?

Or are you just LYING AGAIN?