It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

.. as the deaths continue .... . Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot did not concern himself with "the deaths" between the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion and 2009. Meanwhile the 4500+ deaths in Iraq continued to mount.

Why in the hell is he worried about it now?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
LLIdiot did not concern himself with "the deaths" between the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion and 2009. Meanwhile the 4500+ deaths in Iraq continued to mount.

Why in the hell is he worried about it now?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Originally Posted by bigtex

Another WPF understudy.
....concern himself with "the deaths" ... Originally Posted by bigtex
Speaking of "deaths" ..

.. did you finally get your quota from ambushing animals while they eat a meal?

And BigTits ...

... it is "interesting" to know you think it is ok to ambush cops while they eat, too!
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 08:11 AM
What FOX news reported turned out to be correct and they did not hyperventilate about what may be the story. Is that exploitation?

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS all got the primary story wrong and then they doubled down on the false narrative. A harmless, young black CHILD was gunned down for no apparent reason by a WHITE police officer so it must be racism. A lot of people got hurt, a lot of businesses burned because of these lies. So who was in the wrong? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Speaking of getting it wrong and doubling down...

A new study just released by the Union of Concerned Scientists shows that of the three major cable news networks, in 2013 Fox News far and away was the worst at covering news about climate change: More than 70 percent of their coverage contained misleading statements about it.

• WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 08:20 AM

A race war is about to start in New York City. ). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Has the race war started yet?

LexusLover?

gfejunkie?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

If you believe it hasn't started already you're not only a bigger dumb-ass than I thought you were you're a fucking fool.

Lock and load, people. Lock and load. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'm sorry , looks like gfejunkie thinks it has already started ... and in his mind it probably never stopped!

What about you LexusLover, you think a race war has started in NYC ?

Another WPF understudy. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
STRAWMAN strikes again!

Howza bout commenting on the topic, dipshit?

Or starting a thread?

Or STFU?
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 08:52 AM
STRAWMAN strikes again!

Howza bout commenting on the topic, dipshit?

Or starting a thread?

Or STFU? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
gfejunkie is out buying ammo for the coming race war! I think he and JD are going to share a bunker...
,....are going to share a bunker... Originally Posted by WTF
I thought that was off limits on the board .... oh, wait ... never mind.
Has the race war started yet? Originally Posted by WTF
Has Obaminable drawn a "line"?
gfejunkie is out buying ammo Originally Posted by WTF
Naaa. Got plenty. More than 1000 rounds per weapon is just overkill and braggadocious.

I'm fine with 5000.

Lock and load!
For those envisioning a race war, How do you see it playing out? What is the battlefield? How does it end?

I think there are many who want a race war. I don't think they've thought it through very well.
I don't think they've thought it through very well. Originally Posted by boardman
I suspect "our enemies" would like it if "we" did.

Personally, I do not believe it will happen, so there's little point in speculating.
How do you see it playing out? Originally Posted by boardman
You can look for more ambushes on police for one thing.

I think there are many who want a race war. Originally Posted by boardman
Didn't want it.
Didn't ask for it.

But, I'm damn sure not going to ignore it.
You can look for more ambushes on police for one thing. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They happened before Brown and Garner. In different parts of the country.
They happened before Brown and Garner. In different parts of the country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly!