MSOG

LLL's New LFT City Ad + my HOT NEW pic is up NOW
For your viewing pleasure!

�� ��
-LLL Originally Posted by LisaLyonz
Seen it! Admit it ... you SOLD your soul to the devil! No one stays that HOT!!

Seen it! Admit it ... you SOLD your soul to the devil! No one stays that HOT!!

Originally Posted by Arverni
LLL has been working her ass off to stay that Hot!!
My Girl Phucking Fire y'all !!
GO GETCHA SOME BOYS!!!
No need to reevaluate. I booked a 3 hour session.....and about maybe 2 hours 15 minutes of it I was actively involved doing either oral or intercourse and msog. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Really? You must be some lover.......cant understand why the girls wouldn't see you for free.
Still no picture avatar babe?
We crave eye stimulation
& MSOG.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20150201_172326.jpg (23.8 KB, 132 views)
LLL has been working her ass off to stay that Hot!!
My Girl Phucking Fire y'all !!
GO GETCHA SOME BOYS!!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Yes, she does! She's a freakin' animal who puts me to shame. She's on that crossfit shit ... which I will not do!!
Really? You must be some lover.......cant understand why the girls wouldn't see you for free. Originally Posted by mojito
Well, if you look at Annie's posts - it appears many won't do him for cash either.
@Averni & TheDiva (blushing)...
SPANKX, oops, I meant THANKX from the bottom of my genuine kind heart
And soul! It takes an athlete to recognize one & I truly appreciate your support. I've been
Training hardcore and consistent with a strict Nutrition regimen for 6 months.

Good things come to those who WORK their ASSES OFF! I feel great, inside and out. I got carded at dinner last night too, omg! I love my life and my dear friends Voila, There's my new Avatar Pic! What a splendid day!
Kisses-LLL
I personally tend to try to draw the first one out for the whole time because even guys who can usually pop twice, once I get my finger/prostate wand inside them and start stimulating the "control center", will have a super powerful orgasm that drains way more of their semen than usual and often don't want to go for a second round after all. So unless the first one is a quickie that doesn't involve prostate stimulation (which it sometimes is), I tend to draw them out, tease, and make them last! I do have a ninety minute minimum because the longer I can draw them out, the more powerful they seem to be, and I want enough time to make that happen. Plus most guys I meet want a lot of foreplay that isn't orgasm-driven. I enjoy it when a gentleman is into the journey.

Now, some men just come quickly and easily. I personally have never understood why this is a bad thing, especially on the first round. I don't understand why it would be a marker for the appointment to end, either, so I don't understand when MSOG is not allowed. As a vegetarian, I love eating the yummy protein a man makes when he has an orgasm, so the more he cums, the more protein for me!

Guys who come more easily are always easier as clients. Not because I want things to be over with, but because I am good at teasing have a lot of control over exactly when he comes if he comes more easily. With guys who take a lot longer to come, sometimes I am just doing the same motion for what feels like a long time, which is fine and all, but I think I do my best "art work" with guys who are more sensitive, because I can amp things up, let them ride the edge until they can hardly take it, bring them back down, keep it blissful and mild, amp it back up, etc., over and over and I honestly just have a lot of fun with that and if at any point I get even remotely bored with that we are doing I can send him over the edge, and then we can do something else for a while until he is ready to go again. So I find MSOG guys to be less work since I can set the pace exactly how I like it whereas with guys who take forever to come it is a little more on his pace or his cock's pace or whatever. So I don't understand punishing guys who come quickly by showing them the door.

Ultimately, I am always just charging for my time, and providing an overall experience, not a list of acronyms and activities. And I really mean that! So to use orgasms as some kind of limiting marker for my sessions is unfathomable to me. Orgasms are lovely but they needn't be the whole point. However, because the orgasms I tend to give people are so intense compared to the ones they are used to having, particularly with the prostate stimulation involved, it does seem to end up being a one-shot experience with me more often than not these days - but I've received no complaints!
Really? You must be some lover.......cant understand why the girls wouldn't see you for free. Originally Posted by mojito
No I'm no lover. I just like copious amounts of sex when I can find a willing partner that can keep up. Believe there are ladies that like that type of challenge too. I see nothing wrong with that. Give some of these ladies credit.......there are top notch pros out here.

There's something for everyone in the hobby. I'm also not sexually selfish and can keep a sex drive if a lady achieves that way through intercourse.