As promised: Slavery good or bad?

You're stupidly paying for the wrong type of *women* if you stupidly think they have dicks, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO I say girls and you put a dick on them You just "outed" yourself there chicken dick. You are a tranny lover chicken dick...LMAO
girls chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LMAO I say girls and you put a dick on them You just "outed" yourself there chicken dick. You are a tranny lover chicken dick...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read what you posted and weep, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
How do you stand on slavery, IBMassa? Does the OP in a thread mean anything to you,or are you just here to hijack the forum and drag down the average IQ of those who participate herein?
Read what you posted and weep, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your point is what chicken dick? That the word girls makes you think of Transsexuals? Do chicks with dicks make you weep chicken dick?
How do you stand on slavery, IBMassa? Does the OP in a thread mean anything to you,or are you just here to hijack the forum and drag down the average IQ of those who participate herein? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps you should actually try reading all of the posts before you make yourself look more stupid, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your point is what chicken dick? That the word girls makes you think of Transsexuals? Do chicks with dicks make you weep chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was Freudian stupidity on your part, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Perhaps you should actually try reading all of the posts before you make yourself look more stupid, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It was Freudian stupidity on your part, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO English is your second language? Is this another of your pathetic attempts again chicken dick?
LMAO English is your second language? Is this another of your pathetic attempts again chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're unqualified to make such a statement, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, since it's so obvious you've never studied English.
  • Old-T
  • 02-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Well JD, you tried.

But even though you tried to gather the slavery topic here, some folks hijacked the hijacking topic.

I do appreciate your attempt. Thank you. But it seems staying on topic is an impossible task for some.
You're unqualified to make such a statement, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, since it's so obvious you've never studied English. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are saying my knowledge of English will not compare with your knowledge of chicks with dicks . I have to defer to that chicken dick you got me outclassed about chicks with dicks.
Chicken dick
Perhaps you should actually try reading all of the posts before you make yourself look more stupid, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's see. You posted two chicken dick posts before you posted your typical "everybody did/does it" argument to justify slavery.

So I guess you reaffirmed your justification for slavery ... again, IBOverseer!

That would make your answer to the OP, "Slavery = good."

Right? Or would you rather keep hijacking this thread with talk about chicken dicks?

Old-T, you're right. Someone hijacked the hijack. This thread was a redundant topic to begin with. But a typical JDIdiot racebaiting thread. He posts them frequently, just so we'll remember what a jerkweed he is.

You are saying my knowledge of English will not compare with your knowledge of chicks with dicks . I have to defer to that chicken dick you got me outclassed about chicks with dicks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You continue to demonstrate that you do not comprehend English and that you cannot express yourself in English, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; whereas, you have demonstrated your special knowledge in perversity, per your earlier post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

girls chicken dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Let's see. You posted two chicken dick posts before you posted your typical "everybody did/does it" argument to justify slavery.

So I guess you reaffirmed your justification for slavery ... again, IBOverseer!

That would make your answer to the OP, "Slavery = good."

Right? Or would you rather keep hijacking this thread with talk about chicken dicks?

Old-T, you're right. Someone hijacked the hijack. This thread was a redundant topic to begin with. But a typical JDIdiot racebaiting thread. He posts them frequently, just so we'll remember what a jerkweed he is.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You continue to demonstrate that you do not comprehend English and that you cannot express yourself in English, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; whereas, you have demonstrated your special knowledge in perversity, per your earlier post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like you continue to express your desire for men's cocks chicken dick. Girls...there I said it again...LMAO
re

Last time I looked, a simple ECCIE exact search of your handle and keyword "LOL" returned more than 930 of your posts.

Thirty days of LOL with SLOBBRIN!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I sure am glad you didn't take me up on the bet... Shit Eater

I was over confident and had NO ideal I posted "LOL" that many times

Now go back to posting "dipshit" for the 1243 time... Shit Eater
You have no ideals at all. LOL!

So are you going to take 30 days off now?

Huh, dipshit?

How about that search button?