So long, This Maiden is retiring at the end of the month.

I think it is you!.... After all... You seduced her into your bed for a night of free bliss...

AND....

got her to write about it on the board!

Your my hero man!

Originally Posted by Whispers

OMG! Let it be known! Our Majesty has spoken! It has been Wyldeman controlling the Atta Girls the entire time! All Hail Whimpers!
No I was used for my oral talents only and have never heard from her again.

I am no ones hero here.

I am only a Legend in my own mind!

TM has not ever called me back I was just a one night stand used and tossed away.
....TM has not ever called me back I was just a one night stand used and tossed away. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
That Wench! Don't ya hate it when they take what they want and can't call you the next day?

I was with a girl the other day that did the same thing to me.... Actually worse.... All I wanted was to cuddle but she was insatiable!
I tried to put up a Glory Hole curtain over my front door to signal her to come back, but my neighbors dog kept trying to bite my hang down!
  • Carl
  • 12-17-2010, 01:26 PM
No I was used for my oral talents only and have never heard from her again.

I am no ones hero here.

I am only a Legend in my own mind!

TM has not ever called me back I was just a one night stand used and tossed away. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I eat Dolly Madison all the time. Never once got a "thank you." Fuck it, I'm switching to eating Suzy Q's little cake.
Awww, I know you will miss me but there's no need for whimpering and weeping.

Now that your gone..... I will miss you.... Who will I put up on display to be seen for who they really are next?

Had you not started all of those silly rumors about me when I started the Atta Girl yahoo group, people might believe these accusations.

I'm sure you can still look in after being banned but it seems those "silly rumors" caught up with ya!

We all know that you have access to the Powder Room. Perhaps I'm the leak for all of the stuff that you find out? What else you got? Come on, you can do better than that.

Nope.... No access and No need to do better....You have always managed to provide what was needed to undermine yourself......

Sticks and stones may break my bones but nobody believes the shit that comes out of your mouth.

I'm a lot of things to a lot of people but for 10+ years in online communities I'm known to be honest and accurate.....

Nice, mean, nice, mean..........you remind me of a heart moniter, up, down, up, down, up, down............or a lie detector test read out. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Sounds more like my penis.... up... down... up down.....

Buh Bye Darlin!

and now a question.....

Next?
What an awful thread this turned out to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace, love and Merry Christmas to ALL!!
Indeed. (first post)
In light of Taylor's current board status, this thread has been closed....

sixx