SEMINOLE HIGH "LOOSES"

Nice try at deflection, like YOUR mentor has trained YOU ekim, but you're just showing YOUR closeted life once again !! Poor ole EKIM !! Keep on "campaigning " Ekim ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Boring
  • DSK
  • 01-03-2016, 09:09 PM
The Cougars had a great season on the football field - congratulations.

Unfortunately, the Cougar High moniker is for the decidedly low ranking academic standing universally acknowledge by all serious publications, scholars, and even past attendees, who tend to gloss over where they went to college if they went to Cougar High.

Those who have risen above being a "graduate" of Cougar High by hard work are usually embarrassed they went there, realizing it is a scarlet letter of shame among those who went to a real University.

Fuck, I went to Sam Houston State - you don't see me fucking bragging about it, do you?
Actually that's NOT how it got the name, JL.

Where on earth did you come up with that shit, while you were in law school? At Bates?
Actually that's NOT how it got the name, JL.

Where on earth did you come up with that shit, while you were in law school? At Bates? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bates? I thought JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot flunked out of Law School ... while "still" in Tel Aviv!