A straight diet of latinas . . . . .

let me try to make your eyes roll back
Still just three stars for a thread about Latinas . . . apparently you can only vote once per thread . . . so much for the fix!!!
I get 1 star for all my reviews apparently. Always a troll standing by. Lol. Who cares.
I'm not dizzy just yet.. Humm. What to do? ! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I have some suggestions . . . . . . dizziness guaranteed.
I get 1 star for all my reviews apparently. Always a troll standing by. Lol. Who cares. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Haters be hatin'
I get 1 star for all my reviews apparently. Always a troll standing by. Lol. Who cares. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Yep, I agree. Who cares about those trolls. They prob don't have a happy life.
I have some suggestions . . . . . . dizziness guaranteed. Originally Posted by Guero69
Sweet!
let me try to make your eyes roll back Originally Posted by THETAXMAN
Who's eyes?
Yep, I agree. Who cares about those trolls. They prob don't have a happy life.

Sweet! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I'm sure it is
I'm not dizzy just yet.. Humm. What to do?

Nope, hehe! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Like I said, I have some suggestions . . . but, Sonya, I would always be open to your suggestions, requests and most especially . . . your demands

I'm sure those brown latina eyes would start rolling before long
Like I said, I have some suggestions . . . but, Sonya, I would always be open to your suggestions, requests and most especially . . . your demands

I'm sure those brown latina eyes would start rolling before long Originally Posted by Guero69

I missed your comment early this wee morning. I seem to have forgot to put on my glasses. Since, I now have some contacts in. I can see everything now....

Really? Will see if my brown eyes will roll soon

Awesome, that's what I like!

Is it Christmas all over again?
(It's just the New year!)
Have a good day! Yay
I missed your comment early this wee morning. I seem to have forgot to put on my glasses. Since, I now have some contacts in. I can see everything now.... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
No worries . . . at least you did find it.

Really? Will see if my brown eyes will roll soon
I will do what needs to be done to make those pretty brown Latina eyes roll. One of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world. If you hadn't noticed . . . I do adore the Latinas. It will be soon, just not soon enough for me. But I will be patient.

Awesome, that's what I like!
Claro, todos tus deseos!

Is it Christmas all over again?
(It's just the New year!)
Christmas in February or more likely March. Be a good girl until Santa gets there so you don't get sticks and stones in your stockings. Once Santa arrives . . . then it will be time to be a really bad girl

Have a good day! Yay
I did have a good day. Thanks! You have a good day yourself!
Op. I am guessing you like Latina women. Haha. Looks like you have the attention of one of SA's finest. I await your review as it seems that is what is needed for a happy ending(no pun intended) to this thread. Good luck and happy hunting sir.
Op. I am guessing you like Latina women. Haha. Looks like you have the attention of one of SA's finest. I await your review as it seems that is what is needed for a happy ending(no pun intended) to this thread. Good luck and happy hunting sir. Originally Posted by big35hurt
I believe there is a requirement of several happy endings before the ultimate happy ending with one of SA's finest. The first happy ending should be tomorrow with . . . yes, you guessed it . . . a lovely Latina. I will do what needs to be done to meet one of SA's finest. It's tough being a "newbie," but I believe I can rise to the occasion.
No worries . . . at least you did find it.

I will do what needs to be done to make those pretty brown Latina eyes roll. One of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world. If you hadn't noticed . . . I do adore the Latinas. It will be soon, just not soon enough for me. But I will be patient.

Claro, todos tus deseos!

Christmas in February or more likely March. Be a good girl until Santa gets there so you don't get sticks and stones in your stockings. Once Santa arrives . . . then it will be time to be a really bad girl

I did have a good day. Thanks! You have a good day yourself! Originally Posted by Guero69
Awesome! Thanks. I did have a good one. Can't wait...Have fun with a Lovely latina.
I post everyday in Dallas looking for BBW Latinas! We have a huge shortage here in North Texas! I love love love you chuncky mexicans !