"Proper" provider behavior

in person i am an angel, a virgin and blonde :-) and my breasts are super huge :-) hahaha. Sorry i think we cannot make such an easy distinction between our personality "in person" and the one in the web because they are all aspects of us and linked to gether and intertwined. It does not take back from what you said just because in person you are this and that? I mean that sounds like the typical jerks who do stupid things and then claim that this is not "their real self". as if the psyche has some closets where activities get put in. Its not yours to decide which personality is your real one Originally Posted by ninasastri
OK, point taken. (BTW, I like smaller breasts.) Guess I'll have to confess: I'm the same in person as I appear on this board. It's an appearance I've carefully cultivated. Guess I'll have to change my avatar to be something more closely visual to my current self.

Exactly! He claims certain people are all businesslike because we refuse to kiss his azz, yet in the very same breath comments how different people can be in person. Well which is it? If he can be such a nice, shy, gent for impression's sake, why can't we lol. I mean afterall we are PAID to be nice, so it's not so hard.

Either we rude, robotic, and businesslike in which case I highly doubt we would be making the money we do, or we just have issues with a the SAME two azz clowns here.

Charles dear, your Arkansas issues were posted by someone else, somewhere else, as a "point proved" sort of attempt, so no I didn't have to go looking for anything lol. Apparently, a few other ladies are also sick to death of your infantile antics. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Must have been in the PR. Doesn't matter. That thread's nearly a year old. I've always said I'm on a lot of DNS lists, and here you're proving it. I have some idea who from AR might have posted it. There are a couple of ladies there that really hold grudges, it appears.
I don't think a grudge would be in order if they had not seen the same behavior continue. Hell after what you said about me in D&T, you would think I would have never spoken a word to you again, so I try to be mature and let things go. It just seems every time anyone tries to be nice to you, it blows up in their face. You make some serious allegations against people you don't even know, and that's not very becoming.

It's one thing to simply say, "I don't like you," but to throw lies in the mix is a bit much. It would be different if you were the village idiot like someone else around here, but you are actually quite intelligent, well spoken, and make good arguments most of the time. I just don't see the need for the hostility.
I think we have had quite enough here.