Question for the Gents About Eccie vs P411 Handles

I freely jump on that wagon as I've already passed her screening also. Maybe she's concerned with a different type of troll than us. After all, theres internet trolling and then there's TCP. Originally Posted by citizen44
So, you're admitting that you've contacted me through P411 as someone else and lied about who you are here? That's just fucking creepy. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You know what's even creepier ... you probably gave him a handjob ... kinda makes your skin crawl, don't it
Then there is the matter of eccie vs eccie handles.

They don't tend to book with their troll eccie account. At least not very often.
They use their second eccie account that has milder posts, reviews, and vouches from ladies that speak well of them.

Case in point...there's at least one individual from this thread that does so.
This instance has not been a concern since he has proven to be a good guy in person...via his troll and good guy eccie accounts. Originally Posted by Eden Courtesans

The guys can't fool these ace screeners.
whores chasing shadows........take the money and run
Then there is the matter of eccie vs eccie handles.

They don't tend to book with their troll eccie account. At least not very often.
They use their second eccie account that has milder posts, reviews, and vouches from ladies that speak well of them.

Case in point...there's at least one individual from this thread that does so.
This instance has not been a concern since he has proven to be a good guy in person...via his troll and good guy eccie accounts. Originally Posted by Eden Courtesans
Now that is some super funny shit ... Can't keep track of which account he's logged in to

I've seen people posting on here when they forgot which account they were logged into and gave themselves away ... TFF! ... Back to Remedial Troll School
It's a tricky world, and it's easy to slip up when keeping the hobby life separate from real-world life. I think that in itself is enough to keep up with, and it seems way too complicated to keep hobby handles secret from board to board. Just my opinion.

Since 2002:
ASPD: discreet_in_houston
ECCIE: discreet_in_houston
P411: discreet_in_houston
Email: discreet_in_houston@yahoo.com Originally Posted by discreet_in_houston
Still no taint photos?
Still no taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
Come on ... I will tell you my other handles ...
They want different id's here and there so they can act like ass hats here and still see who they want to...some mental issue me thincks.
They want different id's here and there so they can act like ass hats here and still see who they want to...some mental issue me thincks. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

^ Agree - life can get boring so some guys may find a certain thrill in that. If you're gonna game the system by having 2 Eccie accounts you need to do it with two different devices with different ISP's with separate routers / mac addresses. Many folks won't setup like this due to the cost of having separate ISP's so instead they use P411 which is ultimately probably the better way to conceal in either case. However, P411 can be tricky to some degree if a provider has a Pimp as he will certainly have access to the P411 information, unless you sign up as Silly Sal using 2 Provider references only.
^ Agree - life can get boring so some guys may find a certain thrill in that. If you're gonna game the system by having 2 Eccie accounts you need to do it with two different devices with different ISP's with separate routers / mac addresses. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You don't even have to do that. As long as you don't attract the attention of the Mods/Admins, you can easily get away with having more than one ECCIE account on the same device/ISP ... they don't check unless you start getting pointed or banned, then they'll check. You can always just use an anonymizer, proxy servers, dynamic IP.
unless you sign up as Silly Sal using 2 Provider references only. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is the only way one should join p411. No personal info given, ever.
You don't even have to do that. As long as you don't attract the attention of the Mods/Admins, you can easily get away with having more than one ECCIE account on the same device/ISP ... they don't check unless you start getting pointed or banned, then they'll check. You can always just use an anonymizer, proxy servers, dynamic IP. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
^ may be something to that. I digress but I'm currently enjoying a no points existence and I'm very surprised at that. I need to keep flying under the radar but would feel better if I got at least a 5 point penalty. It's not living until you're pointed.
^ may be something to that. I digress but I'm currently enjoying a no points existence and I'm very surprised at that. I need to keep flying under the radar but would feel better if I got at least a 5 point penalty. It's not living until you're pointed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's easy ... just call someone a S*** Negro ... works every time. Watch.
That's easy ... just call someone a S*** Negro ... works every time. Watch. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

That's too easy. I prefer points I can challenge (admin and owner appeal) or at least cause a debate amongst admins. Nothing too cut and dry since I respect those guys.