What's going on with providers!?

There is no such thing as a "true GFE" in the hobby. I've often thought that the suggestion is biased. Me personally, I'm not paying for a girlfriend experience, but for the act of sex and the pursuit of it without haste. And of course to bust my nut.

A real GFE, in the RW, is going be true to the YMMV. First of all, there is no need to have a donation ready to put on the table. After she's had a hard long day at work, she's in no mood to play. You got a boner, but she bitches at you that it's your turn to do the dishes. She's getting frisky and wants to give you a mouth hug, then ouch, your reminded that you just shared some chips and habanero salsa. She complains that you don't take her out like you when you first met. She bitches when she sees likes from other "ho's" on your instagram. She calls you to the bedroom, not to fuck but, "we need to talk"...need I say more? Now that's a true GFE!!

So your true GFE is a BBBJ and DFK and so you want to suck on a providers tongue after she's had a few bare cocks in the mouth before your appointment with her?

DFK in my personal opinion, is a very intimate act and I don't blame ladies for not participating. I personally don't need that to get off. I can also respect the ladies that don't offer BBBJ. I personally don't prefer CBJ, but I have had some that were better than some lame BBBJ I've experienced.

And people, please stop blaming stupid shit on BP. I'm guessing that many that hate on BP, are still sore about a bad experience. I've had my share as well but have not been batting a 1000 with ECCIE either. So there should be no hate or bashing of any of the ladies that post on BP. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Best post in this thread so far!