Questions Im asked ALOT! lol

Pay the haters no mind my dear. You've exhibited more class than most so far. Myself included. And we'll be seeing one another soon. May even have an audience.
Not really my thing, but damn she is hot (and packing). Originally Posted by rwksl
My thoughts exactly!
Do you see first timers.......... I sure do

Is your Incall in a safe area...... Im in a VERY push area

Do you do outcall........ Only with max screening

Are you really a ts ....... Why would i lie....

Do u look like your pics......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twi8D7DCYQw

Can you "hide" it....... Sure i do everyday

Do u do dinner dates...... Yes unlike most ts i do do dinner dates...

What does u don mean?......2 half.... 3 full..... 5 2hours Originally Posted by sunshynemonroe
So, I guess that means that Greek is on the menu?
and any minor flaw can be overlooked a big nose , hairy arms , a few extra pounds, a little mustache , man hands all these little imperfections can be forgotten about if the rest of the package is good but a hard throbbing penis is just kinda tough to skip over. beautiful fella.. er girl but gonna pass on this young lady. for those more openminded enjoy and report.
I'm a little shocked at your post....and really don't feel its needed....I am a ts and have NEVER tried to "hide" the fact I am.....As far as the threAD comment goes...... like I said before I have not posted an ad in Houston in almost 2 months now so if I "needed" to I would do so... but the fact of the matter is I don't.......To feel so strong about someone posting on the the Internet seems odd...BUT....since you feel the need to converse in this 11th grade manner may I suggest a hobby I for one have alot better things to do with my time.Though I may not have been born a "lady" I do carry myself with as much respect and CLASS as any lady should ....and seeing that you were born with ovaries you should not have any excuse....

Good Day
xoxoxoxox
Sunshyne Monroe Originally Posted by sunshynemonroe

It's called PMS and estrogen......Females have that.....I'm just saying. Did you in yout first post at anytime state. "first allow me to clear this up. I was not born female"? Guys tend to send PM's based on your first pic and ad....
Sunshyne, I think you are stunning. Anyone who was born a man, yet has been able to transform their self to look how you look today has earned the right to be called a "she” and should be addressed and treated as a lady IMO. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You have no choice but to be nice after your ass was kicked up, down and sideways online...

DJ's just going to agree with you to disagree with me....

Your all nice online to Sunny, but how many of you would be seen in public with her? Honestly? Would you have a session with Sunny? Have you?
Still got that PMS thing going there Sofia? (geez)
to be seen in public with her but have no intention of booking a session. i would go to a ballgame how coffee or drinks with any bbw, ts , trans sexual, gilf, midget. those things i would do if they were cool people and i enjoyed being around them. having sex with any of them is not appealing to me but being friends or friendly with someone should have nothing to do with looks , age weight sexual orientation. often these people whom i have no sexual interest in would be far more appealing to hang with socially then some of the hot women i would die to bang but whom with i would hate to hang. 2 seperate things. if guys are nice to her it might be while her package eliminates her from or tdl it does not cause us to be any less nice to her. just a thought
You have no choice but to be nice after your ass was kicked up, down and sideways online...

DJ's just going to agree with you to disagree with me....

Your all nice online to Sunny, but how many of you would be seen in public with her? Honestly? Would you have a session with Sunny? Have you? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
The real question is, who verified her? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Consider her verified by me. I saw her a couple of months ago. Great provider and was as advertised. Easy to get along with. Quiet and was indeed packing an average size craftsman in her toolbox.

I didn't post a review because honestly it isn't worth the hassle. Everytime I've posted a review of something off the yellow brick road I've regretted it. From smart ass comments to annoying pms.
I would let her stick it in me, just sayin.

Sunshyne, I wouldn't pay any mind to total bitch's opinions. I wouldn't even give her the thrill of a response. that girl seriously needs a chill pill, and should manage her own bs before worrying about others IMHO. I really don't care what kind of shit I'm going to catch for saying that. I'm so tired of reading the drama she reaps on this board, and I completely understand why no one likes her.
Consider her verified by me. I saw her a couple of months ago. Great provider and was as advertised. Easy to get along with. Quiet and was indeed packing an average size craftsman in her toolbox.

I didn't post a review because honestly it isn't worth the hassle. Everytime I've posted a review of something off the yellow brick road I've regretted it. From smart ass comments to annoying pms. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
LD got it right on the money dude. Haters are gonna hate. As long as your happy who gives a shit what they say.
Agree!

Sunshyne, if you pay attention to anything sofia has to say, you will be the first. Her board reputation isn't very stellar and that is the nicest thing I can say. She has about 3 or 4 handles and has been banned off and on. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John sounds like you'd rather play with Sunshyne than Sofia...what's up with that?
I guess your the one who likes boys.
You have no choice but to be nice after your ass was kicked up, down and sideways online... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Yeah right .. where did this happen? You've gotten your ass handed to you more times then anyone can count. You are the fucking laughing stock of ECCIE. Get your old ass off line, get a life, stop blacking clients and ruining the lives of others. You're toxic and a waste of space.
SS ... dont worry about Sofia. She is the board nut case .... everyone laughs at her and not with her. She is rounding 50 and a massive failure. The older she get's the bitcher she becomes.

The 2 posts below are so true they are worth quoting:

Agree!

Sunshyne, if you pay attention to anything sofia has to say, you will be the first. Her board reputation isn't very stellar and that is the nicest thing I can say. She has about 3 or 4 handles and has been banned off and on. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I would let her stick it in me, just sayin.

Sunshyne, I wouldn't pay any mind to total bitch's opinions. I wouldn't even give her the thrill of a response. that girl seriously needs a chill pill, and should manage her own bs before worrying about others IMHO. I really don't care what kind of shit I'm going to catch for saying that. I'm so tired of reading the drama she reaps on this board, and I completely understand why no one likes her. Originally Posted by Naughty Nali