For you Whores that fall for Married Johns....

Are you sure you didn't run that test on yourself? You are a bad comic, one liners only last so long and your game has went by so long ago. Read some books and get some new material, then you might be humorous Originally Posted by gt27
Funny how a few post in a "supposedly" entirely different state has your Corn Pone Cunty little petticoats all a'flurry.

No worries though Lil Laydee, I can't help you with the knuckle dragging, but I have made you an appointment to have them waxed. My treat!!!
Corn Pone Cunty little petticoats all a'flurry. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Lol, you are a true wordsmith Ms. V.
Lol, you are a true wordsmith Ms. V. Originally Posted by Frissionary

Well thanks darlin'! People are always accusing me of trying to be a comedian or something but I'm just a cock swazzlin' slut trying to have a bit of fun on this dirty jerk rag of a board so....*shrugs*

Attachment 653734
No, not a chick fight unless she wants one.I'm simply saying I didn't start shit with her, so please don't start one with me. As far as our little chat goes, it was between me and her and she doesn't get the true nature of that talk. Doesn't surprise me at all. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Based on your displayed communication skills I don't think it surprises anyone at all that others would have a problem understanding you.
I tried to run HG and FP through my digital Hooker Psycho-Babble Translation device and it overheated and exploded silicone lube, glitter and Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Pea body spray all over the fucking place. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
That is hilarious....good writing, V.

Most memorable thing I've seen on this board in months. Keep it up🦄
Oh whimpy and your assumptions. They always give me such a chuckle.
This is such a funny thread I should start one that says for married men who fall in love with whores in some cases it's the other way around sweetheart
This is such a funny thread I should start one that says for married men who fall in love with whores in some cases it's the other way around sweetheart Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
It happens..... but we don't hear that often of a whore that misled a married guy promising to be his and his alone....

I wasn't trying to speak for both sides of the issue.....

It was a general commentary on how men that cheat tend to lie and manipulate for their own advantage.....
It happens..... but we don't hear that often of a whore that misled a married guy promising to be his and his alone....

I wasn't trying to speak for both sides of the issue..... same thing as both sides of your mouth?

It was a general commentary on how men that cheat tend to lie and manipulate for their own advantage..... Originally Posted by Whispers
There ya have it folks! Straight from the houses mouth, so to speak.!!!