Reasons why some providers wont see AA men

I have never had an AA client that was a problem in the least. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Let's focus instead on the most persistent perpetrators whew

I would think that the younger clients would be the most disrespectful. So I would say that age would matter more than race
I seem to recall a young AA dude that was all over you like a twenty dollar suit at one of the parties. Maybe the Absolute had an effect on your memory. j/k

How about the Asian guy with the 15 inch cock? Bigdickdaddydom might want to meet him. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
tag teamed an indian hooker with a foot long chinese guy. just sayin race has nothin to do with dick size. bbc is a myth.
tag teamed an indian hooker with a foot long chinese guy. just sayin race has nothin to do with dick size. bbc is a myth. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
chinese jimmies may be ...a bit shorter than the average ...american but 12 inches ...high seems likes yer exaggeratin a ...bit

...buts congrats ...anyway fer fuckin the indian funnel
chinese jimmies may be ...a bit shorter than the average ...american but 12 inches ...high seems likes yer exaggeratin a ...bit

...buts congrats ...anyway fer fuckin the indian funnel Originally Posted by Plastic Man
lol his d was longer than his forearm

...buts congrats ...anyway fer fuckin the indian funnel Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Nice to see you back in action, PM.

VelvetTouch was 1 of 2 Indian funnels I ever came across.

Most Indians are too ugly to fuck.

Go to Dragonfly in The Falls and you'll see what I'm talking about.

We need Chloe's input here to settle the great Chinese cock contest. LOL
This has been discussed ad infinitum on every single discussion platform I have *ever* seen since the internet became a usable thing. So, here's the long/short (and multi-purpose) answer...

Some people are idiots who have subsequently surrounded themselves with idiots and have grown used to dealing with idiots. Because they're fundamentally stupid, they have made bad decisions and are unable to logically see the source of their problems and instead attribute it to arbitrary external factors, i.e. other people. Rather than attempt any type of worthwhile introspection to see if they are attracting the type of conditions they would enjoy, they instead focus on eliminating negative factors from their life by excluding random things that have appeared in their unpleasant circumstances in the past... of course ignoring the fact that *they* are the only constant in all their previous bad experiences.

It's a sad story for some people... consider yourself lucky that they have made it easy for you to avoid them through their choice to avoid you. Does it suck? Yeah of course, but wouldn't it suck worse if you actually found yourself engaged in any capacity with that type of person?

And of course, recognize that it's totally their choice to do whatever they feel like, and your choice to feel however you want to feel about it.

I think that's a pretty good recap of how every other conversation about this subject has gone.

~Mme X~
It's because every provider knows that black guys don't eat pussy... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Whaaaat lol
It's because every provider knows that black guys don't eat pussy... Originally Posted by Wakeup
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Bold statement , weak follow thru whew

They must not like redheads lmfao. I don't get bookings from them and have never dated one. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
that's funy bit of sarcasm placing desirability on hair whew
This has been discussed ad infinitum on every single discussion platform I have *ever* seen since the internet became a usable thing. So, here's the long/short (and multi-purpose) answer...

Some people are idiots who have subsequently surrounded themselves with idiots and have grown used to dealing with idiots. Because they're fundamentally stupid, they have made bad decisions and are unable to logically see the source of their problems and instead attribute it to arbitrary external factors, i.e. other people. Rather than attempt any type of worthwhile introspection to see if they are attracting the type of conditions they would enjoy, they instead focus on eliminating negative factors from their life by excluding random things that have appeared in their unpleasant circumstances in the past... of course ignoring the fact that *they* are the only constant in all their previous bad experiences.

It's a sad story for some people... consider yourself lucky that they have made it easy for you to avoid them through their choice to avoid you. Does it suck? Yeah of course, but wouldn't it suck worse if you actually found yourself engaged in any capacity with that type of person?

And of course, recognize that it's totally their choice to do whatever they feel like, and your choice to feel however you want to feel about it.

I think that's a pretty good recap of how every other conversation about this subject has gone.

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X

I'm on board with quite a bit of what this whore has said.

And of course, recognize that it's totally their choice to do whatever they feel like, and your choice to feel however you want to feel about it. .

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
Hmm, the internet became 'usable' around 1990 (at least for some of us) at which time, according to your Showcase, you were 4. So I suspect you were not an avid user. The only thing that makes real sense here is the last paragraph of what I have quoted, which in a slightly different form might be 'in the end, it is all about pleasure', and that is very personal in its definition.