Pimps and why?

I'd like to clear things up for who ever has said ladies are pimped out that have no AA in their showcase. Lol. I clearly don't see AA. And fuck a pimp.
What's the difference between a pimp, and an agency owner? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Good point pimps agency owner and Dennis Hof pimp for cathouse no different streetwalkers with pimps.Pimps take half of sex workers earnings.
I'd like to clear things up for who ever has said ladies are pimped out that have no AA in their showcase. Lol. I clearly don't see AA. And fuck a pimp. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
No AA?? What!?!? Come on! That sucks. What about me?? What if I wanted to see you?

Help a brotha out.
My only real fear is enabling a pimp who is pimping out women or girls against their will. While have enjoyed the hobby, I do not want to contribute to someone being trafficked by pimps or a group of men. If a woman willingly hires a pimp for protection or anything else and is not being abused or forced into it then that us their choice and doesn't bother me one bit. I am sure some ladies who claim to be independent are not while some are. I stay away from back page for this reason alone. Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337
No pimping women or girls against their will.Backpage doesn't pimp out women or girls against will.People promoting women or girl against will on Backpage.Everyone goes to Backpage.Professionals trying to get the word out about business pick up paying clients.Agency owners are pimps taking half of the girls earning. Dennis hof makes killing off his girls.