Niger Attack

You are stupid aren’t you? You didn’t listen to Kelly’s presser did you? The Military knows everything about the soldiers family. Even if he doesn’t get along with them. Trump knew exactly who he was talking to. Quit be a Fucking tool. Do you wear one of those Rhinestone cowboy hats? Are you Freddy Mercury with a Rhinestone Cowboy hat on? And I did Post COGs Post that said you outed someone. I’m not going to look it up again. It’s public knowledge on the board. You know it, I know it, a lot of people know it. Originally Posted by bambino
WDF proves it with every post. Even if he did listen to the presser I doubt he comprehended half of it. Just legendary. His only hope is to get the site shut down. The trainwrecks that were his posts on aspd and eraps are gone. Next!
A spouse's age, race, SSN, etc., are all in a soldier's admin record file, not to mention the fact that the Casualty Notification Officer has, no doubt, already been with the family -- in their home -- for several days, and that officer is the one who works with the next of kin as a liaison for those on the president's staff who arrange such a call. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Which is HOW THE FAMILY KNEW his remains were arriving and where.

IBH ... please don't forget with whom you are engaging.

That silly AssHat sure didn't!
I'll pass. Because you are a guy, whether you are gay or not, and more importantly you're simply not a challenge. It's too easy to slap you down.

Now, please, go harass some truck drivers for some dick for Sunday brunch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Real men deserve a fist, you fags just get the flat of our hand.
It is why you get bitch slapped so much on this forum.
Deflection of your lifestyle is typical of lemmings.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by lustylad
And you know this - how? Were you there when Trump was being briefed before the call? Do you think nobody checked the soldier's Facebook page? His last name was De Alancar. Oh wait, that sounds Hispanic, doesn't it? Why would Trump the racist be so goddam nice to the wife of a spic?

Damn you just can't help yourself with the racial slurs!

DickEmDown
Admin Trick

Reviews: 25

***NOTICE*** Additional topic added to the Political forum rules...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...87&postcount =1
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2017, 02:47 PM
He hates that woman for politicizing something that is sacred.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yet he turned around and did the exact same thing the Congresswoman did ....and told a big fat lie while doing so.

Look, junior, I know you think this is about honor and duty but really it is just a selfish play for resources. You need power to capture your resources (Taxpayer money for his baby, the Defense Industry) and in this case , Kelly is just being opportunistic, I can't say as I blame him. Here is a Congresswoman listening in on the same God Damn conversation Kelly was listening in on and he is offended someone else was listening in? wtf?

Next he can not admit that we can hear and see the exact same thing and come away with different impressions according to our life experiences. Kelly knows that and by not saying so ....was relegated to just another opportunist. Spare me the Honor bs.
I know you think this is about honor and duty but really it is just a selfish play for resources. You need power to capture your resources (Taxpayer money for his baby, the Defense Industry) and in this case, Kelly is just being opportunistic... Spare me the Honor bs. Originally Posted by WTF
You're an idiot. You stupidly think all wars are about resources, now it's all generals (and even ex-generals) are about resources. You're a simple-minded simpleton who can't bring yourself to say anything good about the military. You're still stuck in some kind of weird '70s antiwar time warp.

Look moron, I can guarantee you the DOD budget was the last thing on Kelly's mind when he picked a fight with the Florida bitch. It rankles me that you would even suggest such a thing. She is totally insignificant - one out of 435 House members. She doesn't even serve on Ways and Means or Appropriations. She got under Kelly's skin the way you get under the skin of everyone in this forum. She deserved a trashing and so do you. Spare me your simplistic cynical bs.
Real men deserve a fist, .... Originally Posted by bamscram
So you prefer the whole fist up your ass,

..... and you think that makes you a "real man"?
You're an idiot. Originally Posted by lustylad
You sure are lightening up on WTF these days!

Sounds like you are handing him a "defense" to his posting.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2017, 06:50 AM
You're an idiot. You stupidly think all wars are about resources, now it's all generals (and even ex-generals) are about resources. You're a simple-minded simpleton who can't bring yourself to say anything good about the military. You're still stuck in some kind of weird '70s antiwar time warp.

Look moron, I can guarantee you the DOD budget was the last thing on Kelly's mind when he picked a fight with the Florida bitch. It rankles me that you would even suggest such a thing. She is totally insignificant - one out of 435 House members. She doesn't even serve on Ways and Means or Appropriations. She got under Kelly's skin the way you get under the skin of everyone in this forum. She deserved a trashing and so do you. Spare me your simplistic cynical bs. Originally Posted by lustylad
Kelly flat out lied about the Congresswoman....and yes ex generals are about funneling resources to their favorite government taxpayer funded cause....in his case, the Defense Department.

If you do not believe that all things can be traced back by following the money/power/resources. . . well than you Sir are one naïve little boy.

The same people who voted for Bush for President and McCain are now trashing them. You think you are principled? You sit by while they trash a POW as unpatriotic , yet the Chief of Staff tells a flat out lie and you defend him as some person that is above reproach.

Please take your phony patriotism and try and sell it to someone else. I ain't buying...

Next you'll be telling me how tax cuts for the rich and more national debt is good for this country.

Kelly flat out lied about the Congresswoman....

. Originally Posted by WTF

Naaahhhhh! But you've already established you "flat out lie"!

Again, you accuse others of what you do and are!

HillariousNoMore Lost! Get over it.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Naaahhhhh! But you've already established you "flat out lie"!

Again, you accuse others of what you do and are!

HillariousNoMore Lost! Get over it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Kelly lied...I accuse him because it has been established as a lie.

So to recap

Kelly cried about the Congresswoman doing the exact same thing he did. Listen in on a PRIVATE conversation.

Next Kelly countered political rhetoric, with more Political rhetoric!

Then he just flat out lied about what she said years ago.

So you prefer the whole fist up your ass,

..... and you think that makes you a "real man"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Typical lemming, can't read and deflection.
Have one on me.

Now we’re beginnng to learn more about this gigantic fuckup. America deserves transparency from the military and the fucking administration.

No man left behind? SHEEEEEEYIT!
moc are surprised to find out that we have 1000 soldiers in niger.

surprise surprise surprise!!!!
Now we’re beginnng to learn more about this gigantic fuckup. America deserves transparency from the military and the fucking administration.

No man left behind? SHEEEEEEYIT!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Right after the State Department releases all of hildebeest's emails, Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.