The Greatest Entertainer That Ever Lived

LOL
You guys

Correction, name of the song is
They Don't Care About Us
Please stop Italia. You're turning me on with all these refreshing intellectual opinions. It's like I came already and you're still riding...I cant handle it... OMG I Love It!!!! hahahhaha

ok seriously speaking of Dirty Diana check out this collab with MJ. Diana Ross was a little freak... got some ass on her too LOL

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

* Royal Curtsey *
Thank You My Lord
I still think he was innocent of everything except boundaries. My childhood was amazing. I can't imagine not having had it. He had the whole world but he still didn't have that. Pedophiles are vile creatures. MJ seemed to legit care about people and making the world a better place. Doesn't fit the m.o. of a predator, sorry.
Sick twisted bastard got what he deserved at the end...
hey idiot what kind of ending do you think you are gonna have? we're all gonna die..ok stupid son of a bitch?

yall morons don't have a clue you're probably one of those wacked out Catholic religious freaks...fucking hypocrites
Are you sure MJ did not rub your pee pee?
Only Sista would idolize a white pedophile. Originally Posted by pyramider

bleached white but close enough.

bahahaaa

hey sissy how much ya think yer negro spent to get rid of that African nose?
It's my thread so I can make it about whatever comparison I want. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
YOU don't tell ME (or anybody else) what to post. Once you start a thread, it's not yours anymore. Now if you used respect and axed people to please stay on topic or whatever crap your empty mind thinks you deserve by being thread starter, then try that.. Up yours! Feel free to put me ignore, and run and tell a moderator that you don't like what Dear John had to say. You're nothing but a little punk ass racist beotch, so get over yourself.
One thing is for certain like death and taxes...none you of yahoos is kicking my ass in the streets or a octagon...yall keyboard pussies is all you are.
One thing is for certain like death and taxes...none you of yahoos is kicking my ass in the streets or a octagon...yall keyboard pussies is all you are. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Keyboard tough!! Brought to you by shit stain..........
He will never know how bad his ass is already kicked.
He will never know how bad his ass is already kicked. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You would be right my friend. I feel sorry for the poor bastard
I still think he was innocent of everything except boundaries. My childhood was amazing. I can't imagine not having had it. He had the whole world but he still didn't have that. Pedophiles are vile creatures. MJ seemed to legit care about people and making the world a better place. Doesn't fit the m.o. of a predator, sorry. Originally Posted by MASTODON
+100

He didnt know boundaries as it related to human interaction... what we see as inappropriate like the kind of sleep-overs he was having he didnt see that. He was on another level in terms of human interactions and it was all innocent. Unlike these hillbilly posters judging me I have the uncanny ability to see things from all perspectives. From a poor person to rich person, to an evil and good person perspective as well. MJ was a freak to normal people but the lack of a childhood coupled with the human worship he recieved is an out of body experience. Man I could only imagine how it would bend my mind if I literally had millions and millions of people on every continent worshipping me as if I was a God. I can see coupled with his upbringing how he would not think like a normal person...

As a grown man he was climbing trees, playing with monkey's, playing with rats, having sleep overs, eating next to nothing like a baby, sleeping in hyperbolic chambers, altering his skin and hair, doing every weird shit you can think of under the sun. He literally went to court in his Captain Crunch pajamas...he was at the court house dancing on top of his limo...

MJ was also in my opinion A-sexual...meaning he didnt have sex at all...he wasnt gay nor was he straight. He married Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie as a PR stunt. He never had sex with her or Brooke Shields... his kids were artificially inseminated...and even then he didnt jerk himself off...that guy probably had surgery to have his semen extracted for the insemination...

Point is he was a freak... he was abnormal according to normal people but he was genuine on a scale that most people simply cannot comprehend. Did he know right from wrong of course he did but he didnt fit the profile of a pedo. Two sets of parents realized oh look this is abnormal lets get paid and so they forced this lie because of course most "normal" people would agree its strange and inappropriate to have sleep overs like this.

None of us would ever do it but then none of us was gifted with such a genuine heart and other worldly talent such as MJ. I will always believe in his innocence...you cannot make such timeless music and be a pedo..its literally one or the other...the only people to get away with such wickedness are those cloaking themselves in religion.

MJ did none of that. He was a rare treat for humanity.
shut tha fuck up
+100

He didnt know boundaries as it related to human interaction... what we see as inappropriate like the kind of sleep-overs he was having he didnt see that. He was on another level in terms of human interactions and it was all innocent. Unlike these hillbilly posters judging me I have the uncanny ability to see things from all perspectives. From a poor person to rich person, to an evil and good person perspective as well. MJ was a freak to normal people but the lack of a childhood coupled with the human worship he recieved is an out of body experience. Man I could only imagine how it would bend my mind if I literally had millions and millions of people on every continent worshipping me as if I was a God. I can see coupled with his upbringing how he would not think like a normal person...

As a grown man he was climbing trees, playing with monkey's, playing with rats, having sleep overs, eating next to nothing like a baby, sleeping in hyperbolic chambers, altering his skin and hair, doing every weird shit you can think of under the sun. He literally went to court in his Captain Crunch pajamas...he was at the court house dancing on top of his limo...

MJ was also in my opinion A-sexual...meaning he didnt have sex at all...he wasnt gay nor was he straight. He married Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie as a PR stunt. He never had sex with her or Brooke Shields... his kids were artificially inseminated...and even then he didnt jerk himself off...that guy probably had surgery to have his semen extracted for the insemination...

Point is he was a freak... he was abnormal according to normal people but he was genuine on a scale that most people simply cannot comprehend. Did he know right from wrong of course he did but he didnt fit the profile of a pedo. Two sets of parents realized oh look this is abnormal lets get paid and so they forced this lie because of course most "normal" people would agree its strange and inappropriate to have sleep overs like this.

None of us would ever do it but then none of us was gifted with such a genuine heart and other worldly talent such as MJ. I will always believe in his innocence...you cannot make such timeless music and be a pedo..its literally one or the other...the only people to get away with such wickedness are those cloaking themselves in religion.

MJ did none of that. He was a rare treat for humanity. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel