South Texas Roll Call

thanks for the invite Lap.

Are you gonna work on getting us a CC section?
Former aspd Corpus man in the house,new name but as always will lurk alot and play when I can.Travel to valley often,just love the latina mommies!All hail to sexy baby,man that is good eating. Originally Posted by ccsugardaddy

yes, it is...

Hope things go well here...I'm running out of patience with the whole business. Luckily ( or not) my appetite hasn't slacked a bit.
Former ASPD Corpus man here- If you see some strange IP addresses it is because I travel internationally often! Looking forward to it boys!
Corpus Guy in the House Also former ASPD.....good to see the Group starting to show up here.
Another one checking in from Fantasy Island. de boat de boat boss! former other site.
Did I say I was here yet? With all this chaos I've forgotten where I've posted LOL. If I did, hello again. If I didn't, well HI!
Welcome Brandy

LAP
Hello !!!!
For sure, for sure. SuperSasha is as hot as they get. I can not wait till she gets back.
I'm still here...Just on a little vacation from 1/12 for 2 to 3 weeks....wuhu.....don't count me out....Lick...T
OOOOPS...I'm in Corpus...*grin
Hey guys, Im here from the other board. In RGV, used to be RowRod, thought I would change the handle. Thanks for the heads up LAP
Welcome everyone...damn it's good to see ya'll

LAP
  • Chloe
  • 01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I will be there last week of January and I am hoping to meet some new clients! Check out my showcase and new reviews in Western NY . . . I am changing my 2hr min to one hour min while I am out here