Sexy_Lena on indys Kaylee on EB is a thief with a gun

"You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone
When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own
You're gonna cry, cry, cry" ~Johnny Cash

Stop crying bambini-stalker...because a girl didn't invite you to a party. Grow a set or turn in your man card. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
GabZini, Pghs finest Ho Clown and couch crasher. I heard Acerm finally got rid of you. He must have called Orkin.
Stop crying bambini-stalker...
go back to your mean ole boys circle jerkers club.
Stop crying bambini-stalker...
go back to your mean ole boys circle jerkers club. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Who’s couch you crashing this week GabZini?
Back to the topic at hand, they are back posting as Aries94. Same two. There are a lot of reports of hood guys holding people up in Erie going to see them.
Back to the topic at hand, they are back posting as Aries94. Same two. There are a lot of reports of hood guys holding people up in Erie going to see them. Originally Posted by himzert
Where are said reports, if I may?
I've heard the "mean old circle jerker" term enough to last me a lifetime. I am not even old
So I got banned from indy. Wtf? Everyone got butthurt when I posted about her new profile. I proved it and they banned her but I’m still banned.
So I got banned from indy. Wtf? Everyone got butthurt when I posted about her new profile. I proved it and they banned her but I’m still banned.
So I got banned from indy. Wtf? Everyone got butthurt when I posted about her new profile. I proved it and they banned her but I’m still banned. Originally Posted by himzert
That's just wrong,
I wonder why they ban folks who warn about things like that?
So I got banned from indy. Wtf? Everyone got butthurt when I posted about her new profile. I proved it and they banned her but I’m still banned. Originally Posted by himzert
Aries94 is still active on Indys, not banned. Are you sure you didn't get your wires crossed?
Aries94 is still active on Indys, not banned. Are you sure you didn't get your wires crossed? Originally Posted by Big Stig
You sure - when I click on Aries handle I get "The requested user does not exist."

Same for himzert - Seems like he upset the head of the local Ho union 250 over there
You can't say anything negative about any ladies on TOS, if one pulls a gun on you and you report it, you're a "mean ole boy circle jerker" and apparently even though their representative goes on name-calling sprees it somehow makes YOU the bully.
I never did see the sense in deleting threads instead of just locking them down.
So much more info in between the lines of snark I guess. LOL
You can't say anything negative about any ladies on TOS, if one pulls a gun on you and you report it, you're a "mean ole boy circle jerker" and apparently even though their representative goes on name-calling sprees it somehow makes YOU the bully. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Very true.