Tucker Carlson Home Assaulted by AntiFa

Well then quit doing so and then saying you're not... Originally Posted by WTF
I can't speak for the D.C. prosecutions, but ...

....typically local/state/federal LE clear arrests with their oversight prosecution intake assistant who is assigned by the prosecutorial agency to make recommendations as to "yes" or "no" and what charge with which to specifically "book" them at the time of arrest, and depending upon the prosecutorial agency policy state a bond amount.

....since making the original statement I have examined documents regarding D.C. policies and procedures and concluded they have "intake" assistants tasked with just such decisions.

I can't speak for the D.C. prosecutions, though!
Well then quit doing so and then saying you're not... Originally Posted by WTF
I can't speak for the D.C. prosecutions, but ...
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2018, 12:44 PM
I can't speak for the D.C. prosecutions, but ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
See that time you did not speak for them because you said nothing after 'but'.
Good job.

The other two times that is exactly what you did because of all that speculation after you butt!

Bottom line, nobody had been arrested as of yet.

Everything else is pure speculation on what the DC police may or may not be doing.

Hell I can't speak for the DC prosecution but they may be glad the Tucker is getting the same hate thrown back at him that he has been promoting!
I can't speak for the D.C. prosecutions, but ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
... the Metro police have guidelines and so does the DOJ.

Sort of like Eccie!They are available for ones edification.

Most folks in the D.C. area whether a resident or just passing through probably are not familiar with them, because they are too lazy to bother with looking them up or they simply don't care and would rather rely on anecdotal "Reader's Digest" opinions for the legal analysis and guidance. Hopefully they have a fat discretionary fund bank account to pay lawyers to clean up the mess they create by remaining ignorant or wrong.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2018, 03:15 PM
... the Metro police have guidelines and so does the DOJ.

Sort of like Eccie!They are available for ones edification.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
And like Eccie, they are very subjective from forum to forum but then that might not fit you narrative in this particular matter.