Trump clamps down on food stamps, will this make more women join the hobby?

Didn't Trump give themselves a $10,000 raise since shutdown, wtf.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I grew up on Foodstamps man what I'd give to get them now. Do you know how I could qualify? Everyone else doing it might as well. I could use some good cheese and wine
I'm not a dem or rep, but more walls isn't going to do more or less than what it's already doing now.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Disagree. A linear barrier across the southern border will reduce the ease of illegal immigration. Simple math. This nation defecates more money in dumber areas by far already. The concept that the majority must be supported by a minority is stupid and defeating. Fuck the Democratic party for playing politics with what is essentially chump change to our national budget. This opposition is purely about Trump and not what is best for this nation. Furthermore, fucktrump, he is a circus monkey, but this circus monkey has done more to promote this nation than any other executive over at least the last two decades. Obama was a tool, baby bush a puppet, Clinton at least got head, and Bush senior... well he just wrote Reagan's coattail.
A much cheaper wall solution would be land mines and just as effective....ijs
Who would you like to see hurt by the land mines?
ANYONE who crosses illegally.....and yeah, fuck the Geneva Convention.....
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-06-2019, 05:46 PM
two chain link fences 100 yards apart ... one on the boarder the reads United States Border - all trespassers will be shot ... the other 100 yards behind that that reads you are now trespassing prepare to be shot and post a motion activated machine gun at the proper interval to cover the entire board and drone the rest ... a million 2 tops and the first six or seven deaths will be bad ... but after that people will quit trying. Either that or just make human trafficking legal and be done with it.
@Russ...Kids too?
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Who would you like to see hurt by the land mines? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
kind of a old a generous picture of fancy Nancy ain't it?
kind of a old a generous picture of fancy Nancy ain't it? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
She used to be hot. Dont hate it's something waiting for us all.
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-06-2019, 05:52 PM
@Russ...Kids too? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
what fucking kids are walking across the border? and who is letting them? and why are they letting them come by themselves? and if their not then it is their idiot parents that are to blame stop being stupid ... fuck.

shit like that is just a smoke screen for either i want open borders (which NO country has) or I don't have a better idea!
@Russ...Kids too? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That’s on their parents conscience....not mine.....they should know the risk....
I'd like to see Texas secede..Texas is the most backwards State in the Union. Once Texas secede's then Mexico's military might and drug cartels will overrun the Country of Texas. If this happens we get to see just how bad and courageous all of Trump's current Texan supporters really are. It would be like the battle of the Alamo all over again and I'm gonna likely be on Santa Anna's side...it would be funny to see Mexico annex Texas...talk about turnabout being fair play.
That’s on their parents conscience....not mine.....they should know the risk.... Originally Posted by Russ38
So your cool with US Soliders getting captured and tortured to death?
Texas would love to see it too Nancy.....
what fucking kids are walking across the border? and who is letting them? and why are they letting them come by themselves? and if their not then it is their idiot parents that are to blame stop being stupid ... fuck.

shit like that is just a smoke screen for either i want open borders (which NO country has) or I don't have a better idea! Originally Posted by 5T3V3
So you think it was cool for "Europeans turned Americans" to invade a country and kill 99% of its citizens the Indians.