As a under 30 hobbyist it stinks that a few bad apples can keep me from seeing certain providers but it’s completly understandable. Originally Posted by Hairyhoustonguy
Try building a repour with the lady that you want to see. It isn't all about are you available right now texts that move ladies oh and the "I can be there in 30min pm'z ".
Try asking questions and if screening is necessary (that your comfortable with). Just make effort. Most ladies aren't that difficult just sometimes we have to set strict guidelines due to "other factors".

Some ladies who are used to older gents take their time in booking... you just might get a pass and get where you want to be, being a gent & polite.

Don't believe the hype. Chivalry is NOT dead ! Something older gents completely understand !!

I wish you the best with the ladies you wish to conquer !

XoXo,
Jess
Shine Da Great never participated in that foookery of a thread. Shine Da Great has way more class than that. I'm being lumped into something less than an idiot savant. Brilliant mind. Loyal manservant. Shine Da Great wants no issues with his good friends the powers that be. #MOD TIES. Just be great. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Shine.....your post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Can you not read?

Please stay on topic
Ladies....I think the threats have disappeared.
I think it's safe for all of you to come out and join in threads already open and I am in hopes you will start new threads.
Please feel safe to post.
Ladies....I think the threats have disappeared.
I think it's safe for all of you to come out and join in threads already open and I am in hopes you will start new threads.
Please feel safe to post. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Thank you Tbone for standing up for the ladies. It's nice for women to be able to post without the bullies running rampant. Thank you for keep Co-ed as an actual co-ed forum for both men and women and not bully central. Not only do we need more ladies, but we need more guys like you (boardman, winn dixie and a few others as well) that will support the ladies and stand up to the bullies.

It's nice to have you "old farts" on the board. One of the things that make older gentlemen so awesome is that instead of running around tooting their own cocky horns about how great they are, they actually know how to PROVE how great they are with their actions. NOT a bunch of bullshit, attention-whoring, "look-at-me-now" and "look-how-great-I-am" and "let-me-beat-my-chest" posts to run everyone else off. True alpha males don't need to make announcements.

Older men know how to make a lady feel comfortable and what it takes to treat a lady properly. You are much appreciated.
I don't believe I've ever called you an old man tbone because I don't know you and am not trying to. It really doesn't benefit the ladies to post in Coed. They don't make any money posting here and believe you me it's all about the money. You will only get answers here to fluff your ego and only tell you what you want to hear. If young women wanted to hang around old folks so much I'm sure there are plenty of nursing homes with old people dying for companionship, but yet they aren't signing up to go volunteer their time like Shine Da Great does. Young folks don't even want to hang around their grandparents so what makes you any different. They like old people because you guys have more wealth, more things. Plus less wear and tear on their foooking vagina. Then they take that money they made and go hang around folks who they really want to be around, unfortunately a lot of times it's some young, dumb full of cum non working youngster. Shine prays I can age gracefully. Sometimes when it's done it's done. Just continue doing what you do. P4p. No probs. You've earned it sir and the young ladies will continue to take it and make you feel like the king of the world for that time then go do what they really want to do. Best of luck either way tbone. You seem like a really great guy..... Originally Posted by shinepro
This is a ridiculous extreme. We like older men, not men on the verge of death.

When men say they like younger women, they aren't hanging out in the labor and delivery section of a hospital.
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Great thread. When I was younger I was cocky and didn't treat women the way they should be. Older and wiser and realize how lucky I am that a site like ECCIE exists to allow old farts like me to interact with lovely women. Young, old. skinny heavy. What a great hobby!
Older men, especially single ones, (I'm a widower), tend to have more discretionary funds.

At 72, I am way past multiple pops and marathon sssions. I just want a nice attractive Lady to make out with and give me a great BJ.

Is that asking too much??
Being in the over 70 crowd I have always tried my best to be as respectful as I can when I hobby. I have never had an issue with a provider other than one time when a provider told me that she would not see me because she did not see older men. That was fine you can't get butt hurt if someone feels that way because they have probably had a bad experience with someone older and that's they way she perceives old men.
I had a nice session in another city a while back. I enjoyed the company of a beautiful young lady about 18 years my junior. Super smart, mature for her years, confident, a history buff, a little nerdy and a lot kinky. She liked older gents so after some thorough research I hit her up.
We had an absolute blast BCD but just as memorable was the lead up and the wind down. We enjoyed a drink together before, she showed up a little early, and I introduced her to one of my favorite Scotches afterward. She stayed long after her time was up as we discussed a variety of topics and I would have been happy if she could have stayed longer. I think she would have if she could have. It was just that comfortable. I haven't had an experience like that in a long time.

Sometimes it's fine to fuck n go and jsut the anonymity of it can be a turn on but other times I really enjoy, and look for, the connection. Getting to explore a woman's mind can be just as sexy as exploring her body.
  • mj850
  • 04-03-2019, 12:10 PM
I normally seek out older providers just for the fact I may have more in common with them Sometimes I will call a young'un just because their body looks so hot. 50% of the time I have buyer remorse with the younger ones but that comes with the territory. Older providers are far less judgemental
I went to my first social in 2005. It was downtown during the winter.
I was in my vehicle awhile before going in. I thought I was going to be the oldest guy there and I almost left.

After going in....I saw I wasn't the oldest guy. There was a lot of guys my age and some older. I was fairly new and didn't know a soul.

A guy by the name of Htowner took it upon his self to introduce me to a few people. We are still friends to this day.

The good thing about age is you learn to appreciate things.
Hows the song go?...."faster horses, younger women, older whiskey and more money"

I'm glad you young ladies don't mind us old guys
Try building a repour with the lady that you want to see. It isn't all about are you available right now texts that move ladies oh and the "I can be there in 30min pm'z ".
Try asking questions and if screening is necessary (that your comfortable with). Just make effort. Most ladies aren't that difficult just sometimes we have to set strict guidelines due to "other factors".

Some ladies who are used to older gents take their time in booking... you just might get a pass and get where you want to be, being a gent & polite.

Don't believe the hype. Chivalry is NOT dead ! Something older gents completely understand !!

I wish you the best with the ladies you wish to conquer !

XoXo,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
I have had some success with women who have age restrictions however I usually don’t message them if they have a minimum age required but being polite and sending a complete first message with references helps a bunch.
I went to my first social in 2005. It was downtown during the winter. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Was I there!?!

I have had some success with women who have age restrictions however I usually don’t message them if they have a minimum age required but being polite and sending a complete first message with references helps a bunch. Originally Posted by Hairyhoustonguy
Politeness goes a loooooong way my man.

I am glad to see guys 70 + still out there chasing pussy. It give me great hope!
I don't remember my friend. I remember one guy at the bar getting a by while he talked to another guy. I remember meeting hambone. Can't really remember too many others names

It was the same bar that gutted raided at chrismas years later
...I am glad to see guys 70 + still out there chasing pussy. It give me great hope! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Agree, I hope my junk still works then too!