Mental illness strikes again

I'm a typical punk who talks out his ass. Put your MAGA hat on and pretend how tough you are. Originally Posted by themystic
You had an epiphany and that is a good start...I wear my MAGA hat proudly and never "pretend" anything. I don't pity the scumbag thug that tries to attack me over my views...everyone has to be doing something when they die!!
I expect ALL my whookers to be washed up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You like to deal with people on your level...understood!!
Probably be able to do it with our guts Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you're a liberal and that is a gutless choice...can't have guts and be a liberal!!
No wonder so many MAGA hats are getting slapped off of sissies heads. Thanks for clearing that up. Hope they investigate and catch these guys Originally Posted by themystic
You being a President Reagan supporter and this statement of his wasn't a deal breaker for you?? You don't know WTF you support...so is that why you always take that fork in the road??

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...e&action=click
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about Yssup. Now themystic makes the thread about him.
You being a President Reagan supporter and this statement of his wasn't a deal breaker for you?? You don't know WTF you support...so is that why you always take that fork in the road??

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...e&action=click Originally Posted by bb1961
This aint about Reagan bb. This is about that Carnival Barker you worship. Im sorry you cant keep that hat on your head, Look at it this way, over 3,000 RWL got their MAGA hats slapped right off their head. Your not alone little buddy. Bless Your Heart
That's all sissy boys like you can do. Don't worry,Shoal Creek has lots of sissy boys for you to play with.

This aint about Reagan bb. This is about that Carnival Barker you worship. Im sorry you cant keep that hat on your head, Look at it this way, over 3,000 RWL got their MAGA hats slapped right off their head. Your not alone little buddy. Bless Your Heart Originally Posted by themystic
You have a point, Ellen?

Or are you just trolling from washed up whooker land?
My point, Yssup, is dumb ass,fucking retarded, left wing loons belong in the nut house - opps - I bet that's not politically correct - I don't fucking care - anyway, I'm sure you are familiar with Shoal Creek as they have your number too. Have a nice trip.

You have a point, Ellen?

Or are you just trolling from washed up whooker land? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My point, Yssup, is dumb ass,fucking retarded, left wing loons belong in the nut house - opps - I bet that's not politically correct - I don't fucking care - anyway, I'm sure you are familiar with Shoal Creek as they have your number too. Have a nice trip. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No wonder you can’t get an appointment Grandma.
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2019, 01:19 PM
The topic of the thread is -"Mental Illness Strikes Again".

The DPST Violence - advocating posts on this thread clearly indicate the Topic is correct!
I do not care what the DPST Faux "Warriors" Type.

Not One will exit Mom's basement to defend this nation and it's people- as do our Military and Police.

And much despised by DPST's for doing so !
My point, Yssup, is dumb ass,fucking retarded, left wing loons belong in the nut house - opps - I bet that's not politically correct - I don't fucking care - anyway, I'm sure you are familiar with Shoal Creek as they have your number too. Have a nice trip. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You’ll be outta here before you wash up.
No, you are the one who is going to be outta here. Have a nice trip. Adios senorita.

You’ll be outta here before you wash up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, you are!

Don’t let the door knob hitcha where the good lord Splitcha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
No, you are!

Don’t let the door knob hitcha where the good lord Splitcha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thank you classless poster.