Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

you guys keep bringing up hearsay, to dodge the fact that Trump's own provided transcript showed the complaints were all TRUE.

your defense is like that of a murder defendant trying to dismiss charges, by saying the indictment spelled his name with a "t" instead of a "d". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What did the transcript prove true? How what was proved true illegal?
What did the transcript prove true? How what was proved true illegal? Originally Posted by gnadfly
we have been over this ad nauseum, you guys keeps re-posting the question. let's have an impeachment trial and see who believes what.
we have been over this ad nauseum, you guys keeps re-posting the question. let's have an impeachment trial and see who believes what. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey Chung could you give Gnad a message?. Shut the Fuck Up is the basic premises of the message. Hes pretty stupid so it might take a few times. I think oebgyn11 accidently stuck his probe up gadfly's hole instead of Mrs. gnads hole. easy mistake, they are both whiny bitches
we have been over this ad nauseum, you guys keeps re-posting the question. let's have an impeachment trial and see who believes what. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So you've got nothing. Even Shitt had to make up shit.

Yeah, "let's have an impeachment trial."/sarc Just like "Yeah, let's go with the nuclear option." I bet Reid wishes he had that to do over.
I understand the first sentence, not the rest.. Gulliani acted as an illegal representative of the US, for starters.. according to him, the State Department ran the shots, so they acted illegally by having Rudy do their bidding.

but what is he going to accomplish? Biden's influence put Hunter in, just like Trump has nepotism going all over the place. do you really think Gulliani is going to snuff out a bribery deal from several years ago? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am sorry you don't understand the rest. I am really not surprised.
I understand the first sentence, not the rest.. Gulliani acted as an illegal representative of the US, for starters.. according to him, the State Department ran the shots, so they acted illegally by having Rudy do their bidding.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

well that's a lot of illegals isn't it? ara ya .. sure it's illegal?

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...s-instead.html

"The unavailability of the aged House, however, did not put Roosevelt off the idea of personal envoys. From the first years of the republic, presidents have assigned individuals to execute diplomatic missions outside of the conventional channels"

ara ya still sure it was illegal?

thank you illegal poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
IG and Gina Haspel has to go!!!!