House to vote on impeachment inquiry procedures to impeach Crooked Donald

Loretta Lynch.

you finish it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Attorney General Loretta Lynch defended her decision in front of the House Judiciary Committee to close the Hillary Clinton email investigation without criminal charges, insisting the Justice Department had no reason to reject the unanimous recomm[endations?]
BY MCCLATCHY
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol.../amp/fresnobee
CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON et al.,

Plaintifs,
v.

Donald J. Trump et al.,

Defendants.

He's finished.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Quit smoking that shit. Rolled bullshit is still rolled bullshit even when you smoke it.

"The market-rate transactions between the Trump Organization and foreign governments do not come within the emoluments clause."

Minnesota Law Review
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol.../amp/fresnobee Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter'

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/polit...nch/index.html

James Comey was ‘troubled’ by Loretta Lynch’s ‘pro-Clinton bias,’ book claims

https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/james-...s-book-claims/

Loretta Lynch accuses Comey of misrepresenting key Clinton probe conversation, was 'quite surprised' by his testimony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lor...-investigation

batter up sluggo!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

two words.

Eric Holder.

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAA
But . . . but James Comey has been discredited here. Do I need to quote all your posts. You want the cake and eat it all by yourself?

Swing-and-a-miss. Fuck Justin Verlander if we lose tomorrow.
But . . . but James Comey has been discredited here. Do I need to quote all your posts. You want the cake and eat it all by yourself?

Swing-and-a-miss. Fuck Justin Verlander if we lose tomorrow. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
both Comey and Lynch have been discredited. Comey was found to have leaked info that led directly to Mueller's fraudulent claims of obstruction of justice.

Trump's firing of Comey was the basis of the Mueller nothing burger.

both are compromised assholes.

Comey will soon be facing charges by "Bull" Durham. possibly Lynch too.

BAHHAAAAAA

Quit smoking that shit. Rolled bullshit is still rolled bullshit even when you smoke it.

"The market-rate transactions between the Trump Organization and foreign governments do not come within the emoluments clause."

Minnesota Law Review
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll have you know, sir, I use a pipe.

I'll have you know, sir, I use a pipe.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

are you making an illegal drug reference ... like this poster?

Originally Posted by matchingmole

what's in yer pipe??

thank you valued {forbidden topic} smoker!
both Comey and Lynch have been discredited. Comey was found to have leaked info that led directly to Mueller's fraudulent claims of obstruction of justice.

Trump's firing of Comey was the basis of the Mueller nothing burger.

both are compromised assholes.

Comey will soon be facing charges by "Bull" Durham. possibly Lynch too.

BAHHAAAAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sure you remember I've said this before, and I'll say it again- going after the foundation of the case is a desperate move. When the law is not on your side, you hammer at the facts. When the facts are not on your side, you hammer at the foundation. When the foundation, the facts, and the law are not on your side, just speak loudly and pound on the desk as you try your case.

As the aphorism goes something to that effect.
are you making an illegal drug reference ... like this poster?

what's in yer pipe??

thank you valued {forbidden topic} smoker! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That shit. As Ranky knows.

Thanks for asking, mindless following crybaby poster.
I'm sure you remember I've said this before, and I'll say it again- going after the foundation of the case is a desperate move. When the law is not on your side, you hammer at the facts. When the facts are not on your side, you hammer at the foundation. When the foundation, the facts, and the law are not on your side, just speak loudly and pound on the desk as you try your case.

As the aphorism goes something to that effect. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you have no case. case dismissed!

That shit. As Ranky knows.

Thanks for asking, mindless following crybaby poster. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

put this in yer emoluments clause and smoke it

you have no case. case Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The foundation, the facts, and the law all make the case for the noose. I wish I could pull the lever. He brought his own rope. Didn't even need to be given any for him to hang.
The foundation, the facts, and the law all make the case for the noose. I wish I could pull the lever. He brought his own rope. Didn't even need to be given any for him to hang. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

without facts you have no foundation, without foundation you have no case.

CASE DISMISSED!
without facts you have no foundation, without foundation you have no case.

CASE DISMISSED! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Too bad that in this case the facts are clear. The POTUS will be impeached. The case is being made. With a confession on top.
Too bad that in this case the facts are clear. The POTUS will be impeached. The case is being made. With a confession on top. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

will he be removed from office?

NOT!

this is all political showboating by the Democrats and it's backfiring like a 52 Studebaker that needs a tuneup.

[URL="https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6444501/10-2-19-US-Notice-CREW.pdf"]CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON et al.,

Plaintifs,

v.

Donald J. Trump

He's finished. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You want to put some money where you mouth is...
YOU'RE A BLOWHARD...a blabber mouth that conveys absolutely nothing of substance...put up or STFU!!
P.S. Yeah I'm taking to you.