The elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge

JR the Flag Waver ;

I am so glad to see you post such new,original,and astute thoughts.

You know some guys on here just regurgitate old,stale,generalizations that seem to come straight out of an old Republican playbook. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Can you study the correct usage of commas and spacing, please?

My suggestions:

"I am so glad to see you post such new, original and astute thoughts.

You know some guys on here just regurgitate old, stale generalizations that seem to come straight out of an old Republican playbook."
Thanks Fred , you are younger and well up on the new conventions that were not around when I was coming up.

Your posting is much appreciated and enlightening except occasionally when you get a little un-friendly.

I'm glad you are not too hard on an old timer like me.
Thanks Fred , you are younger and well up on the new conventions that were not around when I was coming up. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
I don't know how old you are but I can assure you that Unfriendly Racist Jew Fred is a lot closer to your age than you probably think. That clown is in love with a 40 year old midget hooker. He is definitely not that young. If he was my age, he wouldn't even think twice about her ever after one nut.

He's way too caught up in the game with hookers. He is not young at all. It would shock me to know if Unfriendly Racist Jew Fred is less than 20 years older than me. And I'm not even kidding about that.

Sportfisherman, don't put yourself down because of your age. Put yourself up for still being here. You don't look back, you look forward. Fuck not looking young anymore. Don't beat yourself up about that. Just make sure you are healthy and living and enjoying your life. Don't worry about the past because nobody can get that back. I wish I still looked 25 years old but that's gone forever and I'm not even 40 yet. My body is the same, but my face and hair definitely are not. It is what it is but I'm happy to wake up every morning until I inevitably won't.
Thanks Fred , you are younger and well up on the new conventions that were not around when I was coming up.

Your posting is much appreciated and enlightening except occasionally when you get a little un-friendly.

I'm glad you are not too hard on an old timer like me. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
No problem, and some of your conspiracy theories aren't too far fetched.

I apologize for occasionally being unfriendly but the destruction of America saddens and angers me, and I mostly blame it on the race hustlers on the far right and the far left, and at times that is misinterpreted as racism. I would say I'm closer to the side that says the experiment in diversity isn't really working for anyone except those few who benefit from the fractured society diversity creates. When someone makes statements on here that sustain that destruction, perhaps I overreact in my replies.

As for Lucus the Dufus claiming I'm in love with a 40 year old midget hooker, the fact is that I have known her since she was about 27, and she is 35 today, and she is a short and petite Latina, just like I prefer.

I see nothing wrong with loving her - if I were a Mormon, I'd make her my second wife no problem but it isn't going to happen so we just enjoy each other's company from time to time and I give her some filthy mammon to sustain her and her kids - none of which are mine!

Lucas is a scared little pussy who didn't show up to fight me. Even if he really is 6'4", I'm not much smaller and I can sustain pain in a fight, not too much but I always leave a mark, even if I lose, which is rare but if you aren't a pussy you will occasionally end up overmatched and pay the price. Since I'm only in my late forties I have always recovered....so far. One of these days we are all going to go anyway so why be a coward like Lucas?
I don't know how old you are but I can assure you that Unfriendly Racist Jew Fred is a lot closer to your age than you probably think. That clown is in love with a 40 year old midget hooker. He is definitely not that young. If he was my age, he wouldn't even think twice about her ever after one nut.

He's way too caught up in the game with hookers. He is not young at all. It would shock me to know if Unfriendly Racist Jew Fred is less than 20 years older than me. And I'm not even kidding about that.

Sportfisherman, don't put yourself down because of your age. Put yourself up for still being here. You don't look back, you look forward. Fuck not looking young anymore. Don't beat yourself up about that. Just make sure you are healthy and living and enjoying your life. Don't worry about the past because nobody can get that back. I wish I still looked 25 years old but that's gone forever and I'm not even 40 yet. My body is the same, but my face and hair definitely are not. It is what it is but I'm happy to wake up every morning until I inevitably won't. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You compose your posts like a semi-skilled tradesman, not at all like an Ivy League graduate - you don't even realize how intuitively obvious your lack of a higher formal education is to those who have actually graduated from college - even a public institution produces more polished minds than yours, you little punk.
...What's puzzling you is the nature of their game.Paraphrasing a Rolling Stones song.And they can be considered the Devil incarnate.... Originally Posted by sportfisherman

You don't get a second date, much less to first base if you think that from what I wrote. And Fagit about 3rd base altogether. Ain't gonna happen.
I don't know what you are talking about.

That post was directed towards another post by someone else.
Had you considered that you don't know because we don't know to whom you were speaking, because you did not reference them or quote the post. Oh sure, part of the problem probably is our own trepidation of the journey into darkness. Ain't nobody out here who wants to pry into that brain pan of yours to see what what the little hamsters and spiders are up to decipher what you might have been thinking. Could you just tell us instead? (See below for example)

I don't know what you are talking about. That post was directed towards another post by someone else. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Pro Tip: if you select the little grey arrow, it takes one to the full post that is referenced) Rocket science it is not.
Yeah I'm sorry.I don't know how to do all that.I don't know how to edit or annotate all that stuff like some of you do so well.

Thanks though for trying to help.