Zenovia

Hey sexy when we go hiking I can take few pics of you to share your insanely sexy body on here ! Looking forward to seeing you again
Hey sexy when we go hiking I can take few pics of you to share your insanely sexy body on here ! Looking forward to seeing you again Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
To be on this trail watching..... awwww, wet panties alert!!! Love you two so very much!!! Have a great week! Xo
post a pic beautiful.... Originally Posted by Johnsson
I’ll post a few for you dahling.. enjoy!

mmm Zen rocks.. so hot n spicy!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
MsDallasRain I think I’m in love with you! That profile pic.. omg can you say juicy booty!! I miss you girl!!! Thank you for your compliments
Hey sexy when we go hiking I can take few pics of you to share your insanely sexy body on here ! Looking forward to seeing you again Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Hey beautiful, you are awesome! I will definitely bring a change of clothes along with a picnic basket this time around! To bad we can’t post us both on a photo, that would super yummy I’ll text you some trails later tonight!
To be on this trail watching..... awwww, wet panties alert!!! Love you two so very much!!! Have a great week! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Lol If only you lived closer! I was happy your play card was booked up, but sad I didn’t get to see you. We definitely gotta make time next time you are up this way! Thanks for the love pretty woman.. back at you
Hey beautiful, you are awesome! I will definitely bring a change of clothes along with a picnic basket this time around! To bad we can’t post us both on a photo, that would super yummy I’ll text you some trails later tonight! Originally Posted by Zenovia
I couldn’t imagine the impact of having that much beauty on one photo!

Also I’m gonna need to get my hands on a bigger image of Lauren to include…
I couldn’t imagine the impact of having that much beauty on one photo!

Also I’m gonna need to get my hands on a bigger image of Lauren to include…
Originally Posted by Exchequer
Oops I met “that would *be super yummy” lol
You are sweet Ex dahling! I remember this photo.. the good ole days! Thank you for your lovely compliments.
Ms.Lauren and I, still could take a together photo for your personal use only (place it on your nightstand and wake up everyday in a great mood)
omfg i talked to miss Zen on the phone today

ooolllaaalahhhh her voice is so sexy!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zenovia

Already missing your fine ass and got me reminiscing that epic day with Chloe 😈

Yep pth that's one fine grabbable ass
omfg i talked to miss Zen on the phone today

ooolllaaalahhhh her voice is so sexy!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I bet you did!

if you go to ourhome2 and view my albums.. i have a pic of my ass signed by another fave guy of mine mr EX and miss Zen!!!

Simply amazing and stunning. I hate i was not able to visit with you when you were in Little Rock.
September!!!